Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 4 pg/ml
- Range: 2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 Osteopontin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 4 pg/ml
范围2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 85.46 78% - 105% Serum 115.6 103% - 122% Plasma 110.4 87% - 130%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Osteopontin Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse Osteopontin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Osteopontin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Osteopontin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse Osteopontin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Osteopontin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse Osteopontin 2 vials Osteopontin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Osteopontin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Binds tightly to hydroxyapatite. Appears to form an integral part of the mineralized matrix. Probably important to cell-matrix interaction.
Acts as a cytokine involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10 and is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity.
组织特异性Bone. Found in plasma.
序列相似性Belongs to the osteopontin family.
翻译后修饰Extensively phosphorylated on clustered serine residues.
N- and O-glycosylated.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Bone sialoprotein 1
- Bone sialoprotein I
ab100734 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Mukherjee P et al. Oxidized phospholipids cause changes in jejunum mucus that induce dysbiosis and systemic inflammation. J Lipid Res 63:100153 (2022). PubMed: 34808192
- Dai B et al. Macrophages in epididymal adipose tissue secrete osteopontin to regulate bone homeostasis. Nat Commun 13:427 (2022). PubMed: 35058428
- Trotter TN et al. Adipocyte-Lineage Cells Support Growth and Dissemination of Multiple Myeloma in Bone. Am J Pathol 186:3054-3063 (2016). PubMed: 27648615
- Wong TM et al. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection in elderly mice results in altered antiviral gene expression and enhanced pathology. PLoS One 9:e88764 (2014). PubMed: 24558422
- Fang X et al. Ameliorated ConA-induced hepatitis in the absence of PKC-theta. PLoS One 7:e31174 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22347449