Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 10 pg/ml
- Range: 15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 IL-6 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% A 9 480.9pg/ml 10.5 2.1% B 9 24.9pg/ml 1.82 7.3% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% A 8 491.7pg/ml 7.6 1.5% B 8 30.6pg/ml 2.2 7.2%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum
灵敏度< 10 pg/ml
范围15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-6 mouse in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of IL-6 in mouse serum, buffered solutions and cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for IL-6 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL-6 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL-6 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL-6 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant mouse IL-6.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 标识符 2 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 2 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-IL-6 Red 2 x 400µl 1 x 400µl 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 24ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 23ml IL-6 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 2 units 1 unit 1 unit 2 units Murine IL-6 standard 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials 4 vials Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
功能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
疾病相关Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2
- B cell differentiation factor
- B cell stimulatory factor 2
ab46100 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Dong Y et al. Amniotic LPS-Induced Apoptosis in the Fetal Brain Is Suppressed by Vaginal LPS Preconditioning but Is Promoted by Continuous Ischemic Reperfusion. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35163709
- Jabir MS et al. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Eriobotrya japonica extract: a promising approach against cancer cells proliferation, inflammation, allergic disorders and phagocytosis induction. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 49:48-60 (2021). PubMed: 33403879
- Sulimai N et al. Fibrinogen Interaction with Astrocyte ICAM-1 and PrPC Results in the Generation of ROS and Neuronal Death. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33673626
- Magidey-Klein K et al. IL-6 contributes to metastatic switch via the differentiation of monocytic-dendritic progenitors into prometastatic immune cells. J Immunother Cancer 9:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34140316
- Sulimai N et al. The Effects of Fibrinogen's Interactions with Its Neuronal Receptors, Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 and Cellular Prion Protein. Biomolecules 11:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34572594