Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 9 pg/ml
- Range: 15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 GM-CSF 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% A 8 279.2pg/ml 14.7 5.2% B 8 62.5pg/ml 2.52 4% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% A 7 271.9pg/ml 10.8 3.9% B 7 65.4pg/ml 4.3 6.5%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum
灵敏度< 9 pg/ml
范围15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s GM-CSF mouse in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of GM-CSF in mouse serum, buffered solutions and cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for GM-CSF has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known GM-CSF concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for GM-CSF are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of GM-CSF present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant mouse GM-CSF.
Get higher sensitivity in only 90 minutes with Mouse GM-CSF ELISA Kit (CSF2) (ab201276) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 标识符 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 15ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-GM-CSF Red 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml GM-CSF Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units GM-CSF Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 2 vials 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 12ml 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
功能Cytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
序列相似性Belongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Information by UniProt
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab46078 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Wang J et al. Mediating macrophage immunity with wogonin in mice with vascular inflammation. Mol Med Rep 16:8434-8440 (2017). PubMed: 28983597
- Sielska M et al. Distinct roles of CSF family cytokines in macrophage infiltration and activation in glioma progression and injury response. J Pathol 230:310-21 (2013). PubMed: 23520016