Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 2 pg/ml
- Range: 1.4 pg/ml - 400 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 Resistin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 2 pg/ml
范围1.4 pg/ml - 400 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 98.42 89% - 108% Serum 93.59 78% - 102% Plasma 94.31 79% - 103%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Resistin Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Resistin in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Resistin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Resistin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Resistin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Resistin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human Resistin ELISA Kit (ab183364) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 100X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human Resistin 2 vials Recombinant Human Resistin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Resistin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
功能Hormone that seems to suppress insulin ability to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. Potentially links obesity to diabetes.
组织特异性Expressed only in fatty tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Information by UniProt
- Adipose tissue specific secretory factor
- Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab100634 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Zhao L et al. Chitosan oligosaccharide improves the therapeutic efficacy of sitagliptin for the therapy of Chinese elderly patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Ther Clin Risk Manag 13:739-750 (2017). PubMed: 28721055
- Quan H et al. A crossover study of the combination therapy of metformin and exenatide or biphasic insulin aspart 30 in overweight or obese patients newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Exp Ther Med 14:3279-3287 (2017). PubMed: 28912879