Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 2 pg/ml
- Range: 2 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 MCP1 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 2 pg/ml
范围2 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 97.62 85% - 104% Serum 92.65 80% - 102% Plasma 90.42 79% - 101%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat
Abcam’s MCP1 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human MCP1 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human MCP1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and MCP1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human MCP1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Leptin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get higher sensitivity in only 90 minutes with Human MCP1 ELISA Kit (CCL2) (ab179886) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human MCP1 2 vials MCP1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human MCP1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
翻译后修饰Processing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 2
ab100586 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Cansby E et al. Silencing of STE20-type kinase STK25 in human aortic endothelial and smooth muscle cells is atheroprotective. Commun Biol 5:379 (2022). PubMed: 35440683
- Wang J et al. Crocin has pharmacological effects against the pathological behavior of colon cancer cells by interacting with the STAT3 signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 19:1297-1303 (2020). PubMed: 32010302
- Santaella A et al. Cerebrospinal fluid monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 correlates with progression of Parkinson's disease. NPJ Parkinsons Dis 6:21 (2020). PubMed: 32944649
- Quan B et al. miR-141 alleviates LPS-induced inflammation injury in WI-38 fibroblasts by up-regulation of NOX2. Life Sci 216:271-278 (2019). PubMed: 30500550
- Ishii N et al. Conophylline suppresses pancreatic cancer desmoplasia and cancer-promoting cytokines produced by cancer-associated fibroblasts. Cancer Sci 110:334-344 (2019). PubMed: 30353606
- Nawaz SS et al. Potential role of serum fetuin-A in relation with pro-inflammatory, chemokine and adhesion molecules in diabetic kidney disease: a case-control study. Mol Biol Rep 46:1239-1246 (2019). PubMed: 30632070
- Meng D et al. Salvianolic acid B remits LPS-induced injury by up-regulating miR-142-3p in MH7A cells. Biomed Pharmacother 115:108876 (2019). PubMed: 31022596
- Qin D et al. Effect of macrophage migration inhibitory factor on inflammatory cytokines and fibrogenic gene expression in human RPE cells. Mol Med Rep 20:830-836 (2019). PubMed: 31180524
- Cao S et al. The upregulation of miR-101 promotes vascular endothelial cell apoptosis and suppresses cell migration in acute coronary syndrome by targeting CDH5. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 12:3320-3328 (2019). PubMed: 31934175
- Bai D et al. The effect of down-regulation of CCL5 on lipopolysaccharide-induced WI-38 fibroblast injury: a potential role for infantile pneumonia. Iran J Basic Med Sci 21:449-454 (2018). PubMed: 29922423