Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.8 pg/ml
- Range: 1.56 pg/ml - 50 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
产品名称人IL-6 ELISA试剂盒High Sensitivity
参阅全部 IL-6 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.4% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% Sample 1 18 25pg/ml 3 12.2% Sample 2 18 12pg/ml 1 8.7% Sample 3 18 6pg/ml 1 13.7% Sample 4 18 41pg/ml 2 5.9% Sample 5 18 31pg/ml 1 4.9%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 0.8 pg/ml
范围1.56 pg/ml - 50 pg/ml
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Human IL-6 ELISA kit - High sensitivity is a sandwich ELISA kit for the quantitative measurement of IL-6 in supernatants, buffered solutions, serum, plasma and other body fluids. This assay will recognise both natural and recombinant Human IL-6.
A monoclonal antibody specific for IL-6 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL-6 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL-6 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL-6 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human IL-6.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human IL-6 ELISA Kit (ab178013) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 标识符 2 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 15ml 1 x 15ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 2 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-IL-6 Red 2 x 0.4ml 1 x 0.4ml 1 x 0.4ml 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 24ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 23ml IL-6 HS Control Yellow 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials 4 vials IL-6 HS Standard (Lyophilized) Orange 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials 4 vials IL-6 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 2 units 1 unit 1 unit 2 units Plastic Plate Covers 1 x 4 units 1 x 2 units 1 x 2 units 1 x 4 units Standard Diluent (Serum) 2 x 7ml 1 x 7ml 1 x 7ml 2 x 7ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
功能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
疾病相关Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2
- B cell differentiation factor
- B cell stimulatory factor 2
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab46042 被引用在 67 文献中.
- Gómez-Rubio P et al. Salivary IL-6 Concentration Is Associated with Frailty Syndrome in Older Individuals. Diagnostics (Basel) 12:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35054284
- Liu C et al. Systematic analysis of IL-6 as a predictive biomarker and desensitizer of immunotherapy responses in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. BMC Med 20:187 (2022). PubMed: 35550592
- Anier K et al. Psychostimulant-induced aberrant DNA methylation in an in vitro model of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Clin Epigenetics 14:89 (2022). PubMed: 35842682
- Alegre-Martínez A et al. Plasma Nickel Levels Correlate with Low Muscular Strength and Renal Function Parameters in Patients with Prostate Cancer. Diseases 10:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35892733
- Ji J et al. lncRNA OIP5-AS1 knockdown or miR-223 overexpression can alleviate LPS-induced ALI/ARDS by interfering with miR-223/NLRP3-mediated pyroptosis. J Gene Med 24:e3385 (2022). PubMed: 34346534