Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 5 pg/ml
- Range: 12.5 pg/ml - 400 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 IL-10 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% sample 6 3.2% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% sample 6 7.3%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 5 pg/ml
范围12.5 pg/ml - 400 pg/ml
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-10 Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of IL-10 in supernatants, buffered solutions, serum and plasma samples.
A monoclonal antibody specific for IL-10 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL-10 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL-10 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL-10 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human IL-10.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human IL-10 ELISA Kit (ab185986) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 标识符 2 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 15ml 1 x 15ml 200X Wash Buffer White 2 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 1 x 10ml Biotinylated anti IL-10 Red 2 x 400µl 1 x 400µl 1 x 400µl Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml 1 x 7ml 1 x 7ml Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 24ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml Control Silver 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 12ml IL-10 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 2 units 1 unit 1 unit IL-10 Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials Plastic Plate Covers 4 units 2 units 2 units Standard Diluent (Serum) 2 x 7ml 1 x 7ml 1 x 7ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 2 x 5µl
功能Inhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
组织特异性Produced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
SimpleStep ELISA kits
IL-10 detected in supernatants from control cells (C) or cells stimulated for 24 hours with 50 ng x mL-1 of PMA (ab120297), with the addition of 1 ug x mL-1 of LPS (Sigma) (P/L) for the last 6 hours. PBMCs were stimulated for 48 hours with 2 % PHA-M (LifeTechnologies). Results shown after background signal was subtracted (duplicates +/- SD).
Representative standard curve using ab46034
ab46034 被引用在 24 文献中.
- Ye T et al. LncRNA CCAT1 is overexpressed in tuberculosis patients and predicts their survival. Immun Inflamm Dis 10:218-224 (2022). PubMed: 34847295
- Zhao G et al. microRNA-27a-3p delivered by extracellular vesicles from glioblastoma cells induces M2 macrophage polarization via the EZH1/KDM3A/CTGF axis. Cell Death Discov 8:260 (2022). PubMed: 35568721
- Zheng R et al. Association of Transforming Growth Factor β1 Gene Polymorphisms and Inflammatory Factor Levels with Susceptibility to Sepsis. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 25:187-198 (2021). PubMed: 33734893
- Xie Z et al. Enhanced IL-10 inhibits proliferation and promotes apoptosis of HUVECs through STAT3 signaling pathway in sepsis. Histol Histopathol 36:1179-1187 (2021). PubMed: 34528700
- Xiang Y et al. miR-142-5p as a CXCR4-Targeted MicroRNA Attenuates SDF-1-Induced Chondrocyte Apoptosis and Cartilage Degradation via Inactivating MAPK Signaling Pathway. Biochem Res Int 2020:4508108 (2020). PubMed: 32047668