Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.13 ng/ml
- Range: 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 CD44 试剂盒
批次内 样品 n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 9.85ng/ml 1.55 1.52% Sample B 8 10.5ng/ml 0.055 4.76% 批次间 样品 n Mean SD CV% Sample A 50 9.95ng/ml 0.307 3.08% Sample B 50 1.07ng/ml 0.105 9.34%
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 0.13 ng/ml
范围0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s CD44 Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of soluble CD44 in Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions and cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD44 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD44 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human CD44.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 标识符 2 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 15ml 1 x 15ml 200X Wash Buffer White 2 x 10ml 1 x 10ml 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml 1 x 7ml 1 x 7ml Biotinylated anti-CD44 anitibody Red 2 x 0.4ml 1 x 0.4ml 1 x 0.4ml CD44 Control Silver 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials CD44 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 2 units 1 unit 1 unit CD44 Standard Yellow 4 vials 2 vials 2 vials Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 24ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 12ml 1 x 12ml Plastic Plate Covers 4 units 2 units 2 units Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml 1 x 11ml 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl 2 x 5µl 2 x 5µl
功能Receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events.
组织特异性Isoform 10 (epithelial isoform) is expressed by cells of epithelium and highly expressed by carcinomas. Expression is repressed in neuroblastoma cells.
序列相似性Contains 1 Link domain.
结构域The lectin-like LINK domain is responsible for hyaluronan binding.
翻译后修饰Proteolytically cleaved in the extracellular matrix by specific proteinases (possibly MMPs) in several cell lines and tumors.
O-glycosylated; contains more-or-less-sulfated chondroitin sulfate glycans, whose number may affect the accessibility of specific proteinases to their cleavage site(s).
Phosphorylated; activation of PKC results in the dephosphorylation of Ser-706 (constitutive phosphorylation site), and the phosphorylation of Ser-672.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 44
ab45912 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Shao Y et al. CD44/ERM/F-actin complex mediates targeted nuclear degranulation and excessive neutrophil extracellular trap formation during sepsis. J Cell Mol Med 26:2089-2103 (2022). PubMed: 35146909
- Cenariu D et al. Zeaxanthin-Rich Extract from Superfood Lycium barbarum Selectively Modulates the Cellular Adhesion and MAPK Signaling in Melanoma versus Normal Skin Cells In Vitro. Molecules 26:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33440679
- Wang Y et al. [Expression of CD44 in Tumor Tissue and Serum of Small Cell Lung Cancer and Its Clinical Prognostic Significance]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi 24:583-590 (2021). PubMed: 34187156
- Lau WM et al. CD44v8-10 is a cancer-specific marker for gastric cancer stem cells. Cancer Res 74:2630-41 (2014). PubMed: 24618343
- Simpson KL et al. A caspase-3 'death-switch' in colorectal cancer cells for induced and synchronous tumor apoptosis in vitro and in vivo facilitates the development of minimally invasive cell death biomarkers. Cell Death Dis 4:e613 (2013). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 23640455
- Urquidi V et al. CCL18 in a Multiplex Urine-Based Assay for the Detection of Bladder Cancer. PLoS One 7:e37797 (2012). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 22629457
- Chen R et al. Differentially expressed RNA from public microarray data identifies serum protein biomarkers for cross-organ transplant rejection and other conditions. PLoS Comput Biol 6: (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20885780