Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [40B7] to Pma1
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[40B7] to Pma1
特异性Reacts with Pma1p based on the size of the band detected on western blots and the immunofluorescence localization pattern.
种属反应性与反应: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Raised against yeast membrane preps, screened by immunofluorescence and blotting.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
相关性Pma1p is a plasma membrane ATPase.
- Plasma membrane ATPase 1 antibody
- Plasma membrane H+ ATPase antibody
- Pma 1 antibody
ab4645 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Tremblay-Laganière C et al. Polychlorinated biphenyl 126 exposure in rats alters skeletal muscle mitochondrial function. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 26:2375-2386 (2019). PubMed: 30467749
- Locke MN & Thorner J Rab5 GTPases are required for optimal TORC2 function. J Cell Biol 218:961-976 (2019). PubMed: 30578283
- Geva Y et al. Two novel effectors of trafficking and maturation of the yeast plasma membrane H+ -ATPase. Traffic 18:672-682 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28727280
- Simpkins JA et al. Disruption of a cystine transporter downregulates expression of genes involved in sulfur regulation and cellular respiration. Biol Open 5:689-97 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27142334
- Baron JA et al. Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase and the proton ATPase Pma1p of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 462:251-6 (2015). PubMed: 25956063