Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [8B6] to Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP)抗体[8B6]
参阅全部 Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[8B6] to Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP)
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP). Fresh Hep-2 cells followed by booster injections of fresh Hep-2 cells that have had their surface expression of PLAP boosted in culture.
- IHC-Fr: Normal human placenta tissue sections.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a different buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: 0.02% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||1/250 - 1/500.|
序列相似性Belongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase placental type antibody
IHC image of Placental alkaline phosphatase staining in a section of frozen normal human placenta, fixed in 10% paraformaldehyde (10 min).
Staining was performed on a Leica BONDTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20mins. The section was then incubated with ab33, 10 µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset secondary-only control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab33 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Hu Y et al. High-Mobility Group Box 1 From Hypoxic Trophoblasts Promotes Endothelial Microparticle Production and Thrombophilia in Preeclampsia. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:1381-1391 (2018). PubMed: 29650693
- Müller WEG et al. Polyphosphate as a donor of high-energy phosphate for the synthesis of ADP and ATP. J Cell Sci 130:2747-2756 (2017). PubMed: 28687622
- Sharp TM et al. Inhibition of cellular protein secretion by norwalk virus nonstructural protein p22 requires a mimic of an endoplasmic reticulum export signal. PLoS One 5:e13130 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20976190
- Zhang L et al. Alteration in the IL-2 signal peptide affects secretion of proteins in vitro and in vivo. J Gene Med 7:354-65 (2005). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 15619290
- Durbin H et al. Monoclonal antibodies to placental alkaline phosphatase: preclinical evaluation in a human xenograft tumour model of F(ab')2 and Fab fragments. Int J Cancer Suppl 2:59-66 (1988). PubMed: 3162446
- Durbin H et al. Production of monoclonal antibodies to placental alkaline phosphatase: preliminary characterisation includes identification of one antibody reactive with routinely fixed histological preparations. Int J Cancer Suppl 2:50-8 (1988). PubMed: 2450848