Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to PIP2
- Isotype: IgG2b
参阅全部 PIP2 一抗
特异性This antibody cross reacts with Phosphatidic acid (<5.0%).
Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate (PIP2) from bovine spinal cord
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 10% Fetal calf serum
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
相关性Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-biphosphate (PIP2) is a membrane phospholipid that has been implicated in a variety of cellular processes, including synaptic vesicle recycling and signal transduction pathways. PLCD4 hydrolyzes PIP2 to generate 2 second messenger molecules diacylglycerol (DAG) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3).
ab2335 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Suzuki H et al. Regulation of MC3T3-E1 differentiation by actin cytoskeleton through lipid mediators reflecting the cell differentiation stage. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 514:393-400 (2019). PubMed: 31047639
- Assil S et al. Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells and Infected Cells Form an Interferogenic Synapse Required for Antiviral Responses. Cell Host Microbe 25:730-745.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31003939
- Roman-Garcia S et al. Distinct Roles for Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase in B Cell Immune Synapse Formation. Front Immunol 9:2027 (2018). PubMed: 30237801
- Mkrtschjan MA et al. Lipid signaling affects primary fibroblast collective migration and anchorage in response to stiffness and microtopography. J Cell Physiol 233:3672-3683 (2018). PubMed: 29034471
- Wahl S et al. The Disease Protein Tulp1 Is Essential for Periactive Zone Endocytosis in Photoreceptor Ribbon Synapses. J Neurosci 36:2473-93 (2016). PubMed: 26911694
- Aoun J et al. Anoctamin 6 Contributes to Cl- Secretion in Accessory Cholera Enterotoxin (Ace)-stimulated Diarrhea: AN ESSENTIAL ROLE FOR PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL 4,5-BISPHOSPHATE (PIP2) SIGNALING IN CHOLERA. J Biol Chem 291:26816-26836 (2016). PubMed: 27799301
- Li J et al. Actin dynamics is rapidly regulated by the PTEN and PIP2 signaling pathways leading to myocyte hypertrophy. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 307:H1618-25 (2014). PubMed: 25260617
- Brzeska H et al. Molecular basis of dynamic relocalization of Dictyostelium myosin IB. J Biol Chem 287:14923-36 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22367211
- Goldston AM et al. Exposure to host ligands correlates with colocalization of Gal/GalNAc lectin subunits in lipid rafts and phosphatidylinositol (4,5)-bisphosphate signaling in Entamoeba histolytica. Eukaryot Cell 11:743-51 (2012). PubMed: 22505337
- Ehrlich LS et al. Activation of the inositol (1,4,5)-triphosphate calcium gate receptor is required for HIV-1 Gag release. J Virol 84:6438-51 (2010). PubMed: 20427533