Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to PIP2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2b
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 10% Fetal calf serum
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
TBS buffer is ideal.
相关性Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-biphosphate (PIP2) is a membrane phospholipid that has been implicated in a variety of cellular processes, including synaptic vesicle recycling and signal transduction pathways. PLCD4 hydrolyzes PIP2 to generate 2 second messenger molecules diacylglycerol (DAG) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3).
ab2335 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Suzuki H et al. Regulation of MC3T3-E1 differentiation by actin cytoskeleton through lipid mediators reflecting the cell differentiation stage. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 514:393-400 (2019). PubMed: 31047639
- Roman-Garcia S et al. Distinct Roles for Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase in B Cell Immune Synapse Formation. Front Immunol 9:2027 (2018). PubMed: 30237801
- Mkrtschjan MA et al. Lipid signaling affects primary fibroblast collective migration and anchorage in response to stiffness and microtopography. J Cell Physiol 233:3672-3683 (2018). PubMed: 29034471
- Wahl S et al. The Disease Protein Tulp1 Is Essential for Periactive Zone Endocytosis in Photoreceptor Ribbon Synapses. J Neurosci 36:2473-93 (2016). PubMed: 26911694
- Aoun J et al. Anoctamin 6 Contributes to Cl- Secretion in Accessory Cholera Enterotoxin (Ace)-stimulated Diarrhea: AN ESSENTIAL ROLE FOR PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL 4,5-BISPHOSPHATE (PIP2) SIGNALING IN CHOLERA. J Biol Chem 291:26816-26836 (2016). PubMed: 27799301
- Li J et al. Actin dynamics is rapidly regulated by the PTEN and PIP2 signaling pathways leading to myocyte hypertrophy. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 307:H1618-25 (2014). PubMed: 25260617
- Brzeska H et al. Molecular basis of dynamic relocalization of Dictyostelium myosin IB. J Biol Chem 287:14923-36 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22367211
- Goldston AM et al. Exposure to host ligands correlates with colocalization of Gal/GalNAc lectin subunits in lipid rafts and phosphatidylinositol (4,5)-bisphosphate signaling in Entamoeba histolytica. Eukaryot Cell 11:743-51 (2012). PubMed: 22505337
- Ehrlich LS et al. Activation of the inositol (1,4,5)-triphosphate calcium gate receptor is required for HIV-1 Gag release. J Virol 84:6438-51 (2010). PubMed: 20427533