Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PICK1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 PICK1 一抗
特异性Detects protein interacting with Protein Kinase C (PICK 1). By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~52 kDa protein representing PICK 1 from AtT20 cell extract. Immunocytochemical staining of CV1 cells transfected with PICK 1 results in a diffuse staining pattern when expressed alone and coclustered when coexpressed with mGluR7.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, Non human primates
预测可用于: Cow, Cynomolgus monkey
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3420 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa.Can be blocked with PICK1 peptide (ab4964).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Probable adapter protein that bind to and organize the subcellular localization of a variety of membrane proteins containing some PDZ recognition sequence. Involved in the clustering of various receptors, possibly by acting at the receptor internalization level. Plays a role in synaptic plasticity by regulating the trafficking and internalization of AMPA receptors. May be regulated upon PRKCA activation. May regulate heteromeric ACCN3/ACCN2 channel.
序列相似性Contains 1 AH domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation at Thr-82 appears to inhibit the interaction with AMPA receptors.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell junction > synapse. Also present at excitatory synapses.
- Information by UniProt
- dJ1039K5 antibody
- MGC15204 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000028509 antibody
Lane 1 : An myc antibody in PBST for 16 hours at 4°C
Lane 2 : Anti-PICK1 antibody (ab3420) at 1/500 dilution (in PBST for 16 hours at 4°C)
All lanes : Transfected CHO cells expressing human Pick1 tagged with myc
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lane 2 : An HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: ~52 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: ~40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 2 minutes
Blocking Step: 5% Milk for 1 hour at 20°C
IHC image of ab3420 staining in rat adult brain formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3420, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Western blot of PICK1 on AtT20 cell lysate using ab3420.
ab3420 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Lei B et al. miR-615-3p promotes the epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis of breast cancer by targeting PICK1/TGFBRI axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:71 (2020). PubMed: 32336285
- Zhou ZW et al. Effect of willed movement training on neurorehabilitation after focal cerebral ischemia and on the neural plasticity-associated signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:1173-1181 (2018). PubMed: 29115485
- Matsunaga K et al. Rab2a and Rab27a cooperatively regulate the transition from granule maturation to exocytosis through the dual effector Noc2. J Cell Sci 130:541-550 (2017). PubMed: 27927751
- Rajgor D et al. The PICK1 Ca2+sensor modulatesN-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor-dependent microRNA-mediated translational repression in neurons. J Biol Chem 292:9774-9786 (2017). PubMed: 28404816
- Fiuza M et al. PICK1 regulates AMPA receptor endocytosis via direct interactions with AP2 a-appendage and dynamin. J Cell Biol 216:3323-3338 (2017). PubMed: 28855251