Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to PGAM1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 PGAM1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Monkey
常规说明GenBank Accession Number – NP_002620.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa.
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能Interconversion of 3- and 2-phosphoglycerate with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate as the primer of the reaction. Can also catalyze the reaction of EC 18.104.22.168 (synthase) and EC 22.214.171.124 (phosphatase), but with a reduced activity.
组织特异性In mammalian tissues there are two types of phosphoglycerate mutase isozymes: type-M in muscles and type-B in other tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family. BPG-dependent PGAM subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- BPG dependent PGAM 1 antibody
- BPG dependent PGAM1 antibody
- BPG-dependent PGAM 1 antibody
Anti-PGAM1 antibody (ab2220) at 0.01 µg/ml + Human liver lysate at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Primary incubated for 1 hour
ab2220 staining (0.5
µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 35 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab2220 staining (0.5µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 35µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab2220 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Okuda J et al. Persistent overexpression of phosphoglycerate mutase, a glycolytic enzyme, modifies energy metabolism and reduces stress resistance of heart in mice. PLoS One 8:e72173 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23951293
- Hallows WC et al. Regulation of Glycolytic Enzyme Phosphoglycerate Mutase-1 by Sirt1 Protein-mediated Deacetylation. J Biol Chem 287:3850-8 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22157007
- Lei Y et al. Proteomics Identification of ITGB3 as a Key Regulator in Reactive Oxygen Species-induced Migration and Invasion of Colorectal Cancer Cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 10:M110.005397 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21622897
- Klein-Scory S et al. Immunoscreening of the extracellular proteome of colorectal cancer cells. BMC Cancer 10:70 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20184735
- Evans MJ et al. Mechanistic and structural requirements for active site labeling of phosphoglycerate mutase by spiroepoxides. Mol Biosyst 3:495-506 (2007). PubMed: 17579775
- Evans MJ et al. Target discovery in small-molecule cell-based screens by in situ proteome reactivity profiling. Nat Biotechnol 23:1303-7 (2005). PubMed: 16200062
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com