Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Peripherin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa.|
功能Class-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
序列相似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Information by UniProt
- NEF 4 antibody
- NEF4 antibody
- Neurofilament 4 (57kD) antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of mixed neuron/glia cultures from newborn rat brain labelling Peripherin (green) with ab4666 and Neurofilament heavy polypeptide (red) with ab4680. A class of large neurons, like the one at the top right of this image, contain peripherin, while the majority of neurons and their processes contain Neurofilament heavy polypeptide and not peripherin. The blue channel reveals the localization of DNA.
Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab4666) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat spinal cord homogenate
Observed band size: 57 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab4666) at 1 µg/ml +
Recombinant Human Peripherin protein (ab114335) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 20 seconds
ab4666 被引用在 22 文献中.
- Liu W et al. Up-regulation of RNA Binding Proteins Contributes to Folate Deficiency-Induced Neural Crest Cells Dysfunction. Int J Biol Sci 16:85-98 (2020). PubMed: 31892848
- Yu H et al. Neuroprotective effects of midazolam on focal cerebral ischemia in rats through anti-apoptotic mechanisms. Int J Mol Med 43:443-451 (2019). PubMed: 30431057
- Huang CW et al. Multipotent vascular stem cells contribute to neurovascular regeneration of peripheral nerve. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:234 (2019). PubMed: 31376835
- Shen Q et al. Induction of innervation by encapsulated adipocytes with engineered vitamin A metabolism. Transl Res 192:1-14 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29144959
- Salvatierra J et al. A disease mutation reveals a role for NaV1.9 in acute itch. J Clin Invest 128:5434-5447 (2018). PubMed: 30395542