Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Perilipin A+B
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to Perilipin A+B
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
- WB: 3T3-L1 cell extract
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
The Abpromise guarantee
相关性Perilipin is an intracellular neutral lipid droplet protein that is hormonally regulated. This protein is localized exclusively to the surface of lipid droplets. In response to lypotic stimuli, perilipin is phosphorylated by protein kinase A. Once activated, perilipin has inhibitory affects upon hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), a protein that mediates the hydrolysis of triacylglycerol, the major form of stored energy in the body. Perilipin expression is limited to adipocytes and steroidogenic cells. There are currently two known isoforms, Perilipin A and B. Both of these proteins are encoded by a single-copy gene and are the result of differential splicing events.
- Lipid droplet associated protein antibody
- PERIA antibody
- PERIB antibody
ab3527 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Matushansky I et al. A developmental model of sarcomagenesis defines a differentiation-based classification for liposarcomas. Am J Pathol 172:1069-80 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18310505
- Fernández-Veledo S et al. Hyperinsulinemia induces insulin resistance on glucose and lipid metabolism in a human adipocytic cell line: paracrine interaction with myocytes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:2866-76 (2008). PubMed: 18430774