Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PCMT1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 PCMT1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-197 of Human PCMT1 (NP_005380)
- WB: 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates IHC-P: U87 xenograft
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
相关性Function: Catalyzes the methyl esterification of L-isoaspartyl and D-aspartyl residues in peptides and proteins that result from spontaneous decomposition of normal L-aspartyl and L-asparaginyl residues. It plays a role in the repair and/or degradation of damaged proteins. Acts on EIF4EBP2, microtubule-associated protein 2, calreticulin, clathrin light chains a and b, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, phosphatidylethanolamine-binding protein 1, stathmin, beta-synuclein and alpha-synuclein. Similarity: Belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. L-isoaspartyl/D-aspartyl protein methyltransferase family.
- L isoaspartyl protein carboxyl methyltransferase antibody
- L isoaspartyl/D aspartyl methyltransferase antibody
- L-isoaspartyl protein carboxyl methyltransferase antibody
ab97446 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Soliman R et al. l-Isoaspartyl Methyltransferase Deficiency in Zebrafish Leads to Impaired Calcium Signaling in the Brain. Front Genet 11:612343 (2020). PubMed: 33552132
- Pan H et al. Forkhead box C1 boosts triple-negative breast cancer metastasis through activating the transcription of chemokine receptor-4. Cancer Sci 109:3794-3804 (2018). PubMed: 30290049
- Yamashita M et al. Deficiency of protein-L-isoaspartate (D-aspartate) O-methyl-transferase expression under endoplasmic reticulum stress promotes epithelial mesenchymal transition in lung adenocarcinoma. Oncotarget 9:13287-13300 (2018). PubMed: 29568357
- Saito H et al. Chaperone protein L-isoaspartate (D-aspartyl) O-methyltransferase as a novel predictor of poor prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma. Hum Pathol 50:1-10 (2016). PubMed: 26997432
- Biterge B et al. Methylation of histone H4 at aspartate 24 by protein L-isoaspartate O-methyltransferase (PCMT1) links histone modifications with protein homeostasis. Sci Rep 4:6674 (2014). PubMed: 25327473
- Yan G et al. Protein-L-isoaspartate (D-aspartate) O-methyltransferase protects cardiomyocytes against hypoxia induced apoptosis through inhibiting proapoptotic kinase Mst1. Int J Cardiol 168:3291-9 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23647599