Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Paxillin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Rat, Chicken, Human
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
序列相似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ16691 antibody
- FLJ23042 antibody
- Paired box protein Pax 1 antibody
Anti-Paxillin antibody (ab2264) at 1/500 dilution + NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Observed band size: 68 kDa
Additional bands at: 43 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab2264 detects a band at 68 kDa in NIH 3T3 lysate, as well as an additional band at 43kDa. An NCBI BLAST search of the peptide sequence identified an N terminal fragment of the Paxillin molecule with a primary molecular weight of 36 kDa. We believe the 43 kDa band observed may correspond to this fragment.
ab2264 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Wen L et al. Paxillin knockdown suppresses metastasis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in colorectal cancer via the ERK signalling pathway. Oncol Rep 44:1105-1115 (2020). PubMed: 32705241
- Neganova I et al. Endothelial Differentiation G Protein-Coupled Receptor 5 Plays an Important Role in Induction and Maintenance of Pluripotency. Stem Cells 37:318-331 (2019). PubMed: 30512203
- Ghosh M et al. CD13 tethers the IQGAP1-ARF6-EFA6 complex to the plasma membrane to promote ARF6 activation, ß1 integrin recycling, and cell migration. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31040262
- Luan L et al. HOXD10 silencing suppresses human fibroblast-like synoviocyte migration in rheumatoid arthritis via downregulation of the p38/JNK pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:1621-1628 (2018). PubMed: 30186380
- Wang Y et al. A tumor-activatable particle with antimetastatic potential in breast cancer via inhibiting the autophagy-dependent disassembly of focal adhesion. Biomaterials 168:1-9 (2018). PubMed: 29574131