Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Paxillin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse Paxillin aa 1-100.
(Peptide available as
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2264 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
功能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
序列相似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ16691 antibody
- FLJ23042 antibody
- Paired box protein Pax 1 antibody
Anti-Paxillin antibody (ab2264) at 1/500 dilution + NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Observed band size: 68 kDa
Additional bands at: 43 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab2264 detects a band at 68 kDa in NIH 3T3 lysate, as well as an additional band at 43kDa. An NCBI BLAST search of the peptide sequence identified an N terminal fragment of the Paxillin molecule with a primary molecular weight of 36 kDa. We believe the 43 kDa band observed may correspond to this fragment.
ab2264 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Wen L et al. Paxillin knockdown suppresses metastasis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in colorectal cancer via the ERK signalling pathway. Oncol Rep 44:1105-1115 (2020). PubMed: 32705241
- Neganova I et al. Endothelial Differentiation G Protein-Coupled Receptor 5 Plays an Important Role in Induction and Maintenance of Pluripotency. Stem Cells 37:318-331 (2019). PubMed: 30512203
- Ghosh M et al. CD13 tethers the IQGAP1-ARF6-EFA6 complex to the plasma membrane to promote ARF6 activation, ß1 integrin recycling, and cell migration. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31040262
- Luan L et al. HOXD10 silencing suppresses human fibroblast-like synoviocyte migration in rheumatoid arthritis via downregulation of the p38/JNK pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:1621-1628 (2018). PubMed: 30186380
- Wang Y et al. A tumor-activatable particle with antimetastatic potential in breast cancer via inhibiting the autophagy-dependent disassembly of focal adhesion. Biomaterials 168:1-9 (2018). PubMed: 29574131