Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAR4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 PAR4 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
功能Pro-apoptopic protein capable of selectively inducing apoptosis in cancer cells, sensitizing the cells to diverse apoptotic stimuli and causing regression of tumors in animal models. Induces apoptosis in certain cancer cells by activation of the Fas prodeath pathway and coparallel inhibition of NF-kappa-B transcriptional activity. Inhibits the transcriptional activation and augments the transcriptional repression mediated by WT1. Down-regulates the anti-apoptotic protein BCL2 via its interaction with WT1. Seems also to be a transcriptional repressor by itself. May be directly involved in regulating the amyloid precursor protein (APP) cleavage activity of BACE1.
组织特异性Widely expressed. Expression is elevated in various neurodegenerative diseases such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer, Parkinson and Huntington diseases and stroke. Down-regulated in several cancers.
结构域The leucine-zipper domain is not essential for apoptosis, but is required for sensitization of cells to exogenous apoptotic insults and for interaction with its partners.
The SAC domain is a death-inducing domain selective for apoptosis induction in cancer cells. This domain is essential for nuclear entry, Fas activation, inhibition of NF-kappa-B activity and induction of apoptosis in cancer cells.
翻译后修饰Preferentially phosphorylated at the Thr-163 by PKC in cancer cells.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic in absence of apoptosis signal and in normal cells. Nuclear in most cancer cell lines. Nuclear entry seems to be essential but not sufficient for apoptosis (By similarity). Nuclear localization includes nucleoplasm and PML nuclear bodies.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310001G03Rik antibody
- PAR 4 antibody
- PAR-4 antibody
ab5787 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Guo H et al. PAR-4 overcomes chemo-resistance in breast cancer cells by antagonizing cIAP1. Sci Rep 9:8755 (2019). PubMed: 31217499
- Acharya M et al. A complex regulatory network of transcription factors critical for ocular development and disease. Hum Mol Genet 20:1610-24 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21282189
- Fernandez-Marcos PJ et al. Simultaneous inactivation of Par-4 and PTEN in vivo leads to synergistic NF-kappaB activation and invasive prostate carcinoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:12962-7 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19470463
- Acharya M et al. Human PRKC apoptosis WT1 regulator is a novel PITX2-interacting protein that regulates PITX2 transcriptional activity in ocular cells. J Biol Chem 284:34829-38 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 19801652
- Chung H et al. IGF-I inhibition of apoptosis is associated with decreased expression of prostate apoptosis response-4. J Endocrinol 194:77-85 (2007). PubMed: 17592023