The PAP pen is a special marking pen that provides a thin film-like green-tinged hydrophobic barrier when a circle is drawn around a specimen on a slide.
This water repellent barrier keeps staining reagents localized on the tissue sections, prevents mixing of reagents when differentially staining two sections on the same slide, and allows use of less reagents per section.
Insoluble in alcohol and acetone, PAP Pen markings can be optionally removed with xylene after the staining procedure is complete.
PAP Pen is good for approximately 500 uses.
The formulation of PAP pen has been optimised to increase water repellence and tolerance against alcohol and surface active agent, and is now a lighter colour.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab2601 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Wörsdörfer P et al. Generation of Vascularized Neural Organoids by Co-culturing with Mesodermal Progenitor Cells. STAR Protoc 1:100041 (2020). PubMed: 33111089
- Ledowski T et al. Effects of muscle relaxants on ischaemia damage in skeletal muscle. Sci Rep 8:5794 (2018). PubMed: 29643396
- Duffy MF et al. Lewy body-like alpha-synuclein inclusions trigger reactive microgliosis prior to nigral degeneration. J Neuroinflammation 15:129 (2018). PubMed: 29716614
- Deng Y et al. Improved i.p. drug delivery with bioadhesive nanoparticles. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:11453-11458 (2016). PubMed: 27663731
- Aydin K et al. Effect of epidermal growth factor receptor status on the outcomes of patients with metastatic gastric cancer: A pilot study. Oncol Lett 7:255-259 (2014). PubMed: 24348859