The PAP pen is a special marking pen that provides a thin film-like green-tinged hydrophobic barrier when a circle is drawn around a specimen on a slide.
This water repellent barrier keeps staining reagents localized on the tissue sections, prevents mixing of reagents when differentially staining two sections on the same slide, and allows use of less reagents per section.
Insoluble in alcohol and acetone, PAP Pen markings can be optionally removed with xylene after the staining procedure is complete.
PAP Pen is good for approximately 500 uses.
The formulation of PAP pen has been optimised to increase water repellence and tolerance against alcohol and surface active agent, and is now a lighter colour.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab2601 被引用在 19 文献中.
- Banovic P et al. Shared Odds of Borrelia and Rabies Virus Exposure in Serbia. Pathogens 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33800537
- Opzoomer JW et al. ImmunoCluster provides a computational framework for the nonspecialist to profile high-dimensional cytometry data. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33929322
- Wörsdörfer P et al. Generation of Vascularized Neural Organoids by Co-culturing with Mesodermal Progenitor Cells. STAR Protoc 1:100041 (2020). PubMed: 33111089
- Jandrey EHF et al. Quantification of Tumor Cell Adhesion in Lymph Node Cryosections. J Vis Exp N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32090991
- Lugos MD et al. Using Immunohistochemistry Without Linkers to Determine the Optimum Concentrations of Primary Antibodies for Immunofluorescence Staining of Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded Tissue Sections. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 28:249-257 (2020). PubMed: 32197004