Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AE1+AE3] to pan Cytokeratin, prediluted
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Fish, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 pan Cytokeratin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[AE1+AE3] to pan Cytokeratin，prediluted
特异性This antibody mixture recognizes acidic and basic subfamilies of cytokeratins. The cocktail of these two antibodies can be used to detect most human epithelia. The acidic cytokeratins have molecular weights of 56.5, 55, 51, 50, 50, 48 46, 45, and 40 kDa. The basic cytokeratins have molecular weights of 65-67, 64, 59, 58, 56 and 52 kDa.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Fish, Zebrafish
Human epidermal cytokeratins
- Skin or adenocarcinoma.
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 8th March 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19852942|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
相关性Cytokeratins, a group comprising at least 29 different proteins, are characteristic of epithelial and trichocytic cells. Cytokeratins 1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 are members of the type II neutral to basic subfamily. Monoclonal anti cytokeratins are specific markers of epithelial cell differentiation and have been widely used as tools in tumor identification and classification. Monoclonal Anti Pan Cytokeratin (mixture) is a broadly reactive reagent, which recognizes epitopes present in most human epithelial tissues. It facilitates typing of normal, metaplastic and neoplastic cells. Synergy between the various components results in staining amplification. This enables identification of cells, which would otherwise be stained only marginally. The mixture may aid in the discrimination of carcinomas and nonepithelial tumors such as sarcomas, lymphomas and neural tumors. It is also useful in detecting micrometastases in lymph nodes, bone marrow and other tissues and for determining the origin of poorly differentiated tumors. There are two types of cytokeratins the acidic type I cytokeratins and the basic or neutral type II cytokeratins. Cytokeratins are usually found in pairs comprising a type I cytokeratin and a type II cytokeratin. Usually the type II cytokeratins are 8kD larger than their type I counterparts.
- pan ck antibody
- pan-ck antibody
- panck antibody
ab961 被引用在 28 文献中.
- Gong J et al. Reprogramming of lipid metabolism in cancer-associated fibroblasts potentiates migration of colorectal cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 11:267 (2020). PubMed: 32327627
- Zaoui K et al. Ran promotes membrane targeting and stabilization of RhoA to orchestrate ovarian cancer cell invasion. Nat Commun 10:2666 (2019). PubMed: 31209254
- Chen X et al. Oxidative stress-induced IL-15 trans-presentation in keratinocytes contributes to CD8+ T cells activation via JAK-STAT pathway in vitiligo. Free Radic Biol Med 139:80-91 (2019). PubMed: 31078730
- Xu C et al. Functional Precision Medicine Identifies Novel Druggable Targets and Therapeutic Options in Head and Neck Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 24:2828-2843 (2018). PubMed: 29599409
- Ramírez R & Marshall SH Identification and isolation of infective filamentous particles in Infectious Salmon Anemia Virus (ISAV). Microb Pathog 117:219-224 (2018). PubMed: 29454823