Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAI1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 PAI1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein (Rat).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
功能This inhibitor acts as 'bait' for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
组织特异性Found in plasma and platelets and in endothelial, hepatoma and fibrosarcoma cells.
疾病相关Defects in SERPINE1 are the cause of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency (PAI-1D) [MIM:613329]. It is a hematologic disorder characterized by increased bleeding after trauma, injury, or surgery. Affected females have menorrhagia. The bleeding defect is due to increased fibrinolysis of fibrin blood clots due to deficiency of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, which inhibits tissue and urinary activators of plasminogen.
Note=High concentrations of SERPINE1 seem to contribute to the development of venous but not arterial occlusions.
序列相似性Belongs to the serpin family.
翻译后修饰Inactivated by proteolytic attack of the urokinase-type (u-PA) and the tissue-type (TPA), cleaving the 369-Arg-
- Information by UniProt
- Clade E antibody
- Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor antibody
- Nexin antibody
ab7205 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Lv M et al. Decreased expression of microRNA-17 in hippocampal tissues and blood from mice with depression up-regulates the expression of PAI-1 mRNA and protein. Braz J Med Biol Res 53:e8826 (2020). PubMed: 32901686
- Mains RE et al. Changes in Corticotrope Gene Expression Upon Increased Expression of Peptidylglycine a-Amidating Monooxygenase. Endocrinology 159:2621-2639 (2018). PubMed: 29788427
- Li B et al. MicroRNA-30b protects myocardial cell function in patients with acute myocardial ischemia by targeting plasminogen activator inhibitor-1. Exp Ther Med 15:5125-5132 (2018). PubMed: 29805539
- Hornigold N & Mooney A Extracellular matrix-induced Hic-5 expression in glomerular mesangial cells leads to a prosclerotic phenotype independent of TGF-ß. FASEB J 29:4956-67 (2015). PubMed: 26405299
- Stefos GC et al. NGF upregulates the plasminogen activation inhibitor-1 in neurons via the Calcineurin/NFAT pathway and the down syndrome-related proteins DYRK1A and RCAN1 attenuate this effect. PLoS One 8:e67470 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23825664
- Abel B et al. N-terminal tyrosine phosphorylation of caveolin-2 negates anti-proliferative effect of transforming growth factor beta in endothelial cells. FEBS Lett 586:3317-23 (2012). PubMed: 22819829
- Artaza JN & Norris KC Vitamin D reduces the expression of collagen and key profibrotic factors by inducing an antifibrotic phenotype in mesenchymal multipotent cells. J Endocrinol 200:207-21 (2009). WB, ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 19036760
- Artaza JN et al. Myostatin promotes a fibrotic phenotypic switch in multipotent C3H 10T1/2 cells without affecting their differentiation into myofibroblasts. J Endocrinol 196:235-49 (2008). PubMed: 18252947