Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MC-192] to p75 NGF Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-p75 NGF Receptor抗体[MC-192]
参阅全部 p75 NGF Receptor 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MC-192] to p75 NGF Receptor
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Rat PC-12 cells.
- This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: PC12.
A well characterised and versatile monoclonal antibody, clone number MC-192, that is of central importance in the study of LANGF (p75-NGF) receptor.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明A well characterised and versatile monoclonal antibody, clone number MC-192, that is of central importance in the study of LANGF (p75-NGF) receptor.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Low affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
序列相似性Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
结构域Death domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
ab6172 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Niapour N et al. An efficient system for selection and culture of Schwann cells from adult rat peripheral nerves. Cytotechnology 68:629-36 (2016). PubMed: 25680695
- Nelson AR et al. Noradrenergic sympathetic sprouting and cholinergic reinnervation maintains non-amyloidogenic processing of AßPP. J Alzheimers Dis 38:867-79 (2014). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 24081376
- Barres BA Designing and troubleshooting immunopanning protocols for purifying neural cells. Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2014:1342-7 (2014). PubMed: 25447277
- Eleftheriadou I et al. Specific retrograde transduction of spinal motor neurons using lentiviral vectors targeted to presynaptic NMJ receptors. Mol Ther 22:1285-98 (2014). PubMed: 24670531
- Masaeli E et al. Fabrication, characterization and cellular compatibility of poly(hydroxy alkanoate) composite nanofibrous scaffolds for nerve tissue engineering. PLoS One 8:e57157 (2013). IF . PubMed: 23468923
- Graber DJ & Harris BT Purification and culture of spinal motor neurons from rat embryos. Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2013:319-26 (2013). PubMed: 23547162
- Song W et al. Mutant SOD1G93A triggers mitochondrial fragmentation in spinal cord motor neurons: neuroprotection by SIRT3 and PGC-1a. Neurobiol Dis 51:72-81 (2013). PubMed: 22819776
- Niapour A et al. Cotransplantation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitors and schwann cells in a rat spinal cord contusion injury model elicits a distinct neurogenesis and functional recovery. Cell Transplant 21:827-43 (2012). PubMed: 21944670
- Niapour A et al. Novel method to obtain highly enriched cultures of adult rat Schwann cells. Biotechnol Lett 32:781-6 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20213527
- Chandler CE et al. A monoclonal antibody modulates the interaction of nerve growth factor with PC12 cells. J Biol Chem 259:6882-9 (1984). PubMed: 6327698