Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MC-192] to p75 NGF Receptor
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-p75 NGF Receptor抗体[MC-192]
参阅全部 p75 NGF Receptor 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MC-192] to p75 NGF Receptor
经测试应用适用于: ICCmore details
Rat PC-12 cells.
- This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: PC12.
A well characterised and versatile monoclonal antibody, clone number MC-192, that is of central importance in the study of LANGF (p75-NGF) receptor.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明A well characterised and versatile monoclonal antibody, clone number MC-192, that is of central importance in the study of LANGF (p75-NGF) receptor.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Low affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
序列相似性Contains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
结构域Death domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
ab6172 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab6172 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- mouse (ab96879) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab6172 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Niapour N et al. An efficient system for selection and culture of Schwann cells from adult rat peripheral nerves. Cytotechnology 68:629-36 (2016). PubMed: 25680695
- Nelson AR et al. Noradrenergic sympathetic sprouting and cholinergic reinnervation maintains non-amyloidogenic processing of AßPP. J Alzheimers Dis 38:867-79 (2014). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 24081376
- Barres BA Designing and troubleshooting immunopanning protocols for purifying neural cells. Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2014:1342-7 (2014). PubMed: 25447277
- Eleftheriadou I et al. Specific retrograde transduction of spinal motor neurons using lentiviral vectors targeted to presynaptic NMJ receptors. Mol Ther 22:1285-98 (2014). PubMed: 24670531
- Masaeli E et al. Fabrication, characterization and cellular compatibility of poly(hydroxy alkanoate) composite nanofibrous scaffolds for nerve tissue engineering. PLoS One 8:e57157 (2013). IF . PubMed: 23468923
- Graber DJ & Harris BT Purification and culture of spinal motor neurons from rat embryos. Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2013:319-26 (2013). PubMed: 23547162
- Song W et al. Mutant SOD1G93A triggers mitochondrial fragmentation in spinal cord motor neurons: neuroprotection by SIRT3 and PGC-1a. Neurobiol Dis 51:72-81 (2013). PubMed: 22819776
- Niapour A et al. Cotransplantation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitors and schwann cells in a rat spinal cord contusion injury model elicits a distinct neurogenesis and functional recovery. Cell Transplant 21:827-43 (2012). PubMed: 21944670
- Niapour A et al. Novel method to obtain highly enriched cultures of adult rat Schwann cells. Biotechnol Lett 32:781-6 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20213527
- Chandler CE et al. A monoclonal antibody modulates the interaction of nerve growth factor with PC12 cells. J Biol Chem 259:6882-9 (1984). PubMed: 6327698