Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [JSB-1] to P Glycoprotein
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 P Glycoprotein 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[JSB-1] to P Glycoprotein
特异性This antibody is specific for the MDR1 isoform of P Glycoprotein which is only found in the plasma membrane. It does not cross-react with MDR3. It has been shown to cross-react with Pyruvate Carboxylase, an abundant mitochondrial enzyme (130 kDa), on both immunoblots and immunohistochemical tissue sections. Weak homogeneous, cytoplasmic, or granular patterns of reactivity may represent staining of the PC cross-reactive epitope rather than positive staining for P glycoprotein.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Multidrug-resistant Chinese hamster ovary cell line (CHrC5).
表位Cytoplasmic domain present on the MDR1 isoform of P Glycoprotein. This epitope is strongly conserved in mammals.
- Drug-sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug-resistant derivatives. Human liver (positive staining detected along luminal surfaces of bilecanaliculi) or human colon (positive staining localized to luminal surface of secretaoryepithelium).
常规说明This antibody is reported to work in WB according to the literature(PubMed 22389470 and 17961285). Due to customer feedback of difficulty in WB, we are no longer able to guarantee ab3366 in WB.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/40. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. (EDTA, pH 8-9 for example). 20-60 minutes at room temperature.|
功能Energy-dependent efflux pump responsible for decreased drug accumulation in multidrug-resistant cells.
组织特异性Expressed in liver, kidney, small intestine and brain.
疾病相关Genetic variations in ABCB1 are associated with susceptibility to inflammatory bowel disease type 13 (IBD13) [MIM:612244]. Inflammatory bowel disease is characterized by a chronic relapsing intestinal inflammation. It is subdivided into Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis phenotypes. Crohn disease may involve any part of the gastrointestinal tract, but most frequently the terminal ileum and colon. Bowel inflammation is transmural and discontinuous; it may contain granulomas or be associated with intestinal or perianal fistulas. In contrast, in ulcerative colitis, the inflammation is continuous and limited to rectal and colonic mucosal layers; fistulas and granulomas are not observed. Both diseases include extraintestinal inflammation of the skin, eyes, or joints. Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis are commonly classified as autoimmune diseases.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Multidrug resistance exporter (TC 3.A.1.201) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC20 antibody
- ABCB1 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family B (MDR/TAP), member 1 antibody
ab3366 (4µg/ml) staining p Glycoprotein in human liver, using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is a cell membrane staining of a subpopulation of hepatocytes.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab3366 被引用在 39 文献中.
- Chen L et al. Everolimus Reverses Palbociclib Resistance in ER+ Human Breast Cancer Cells by Inhibiting Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase(PI3K)/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Pathway. Med Sci Monit 25:77-86 (2019). PubMed: 30605443
- Koehn LM et al. Developmental differences in the expression of ABC transporters at rat brain barrier interfaces following chronic exposure to diallyl sulfide. Sci Rep 9:5998 (2019). PubMed: 30979952
- Hasanovic A et al. Targeting the multidrug transporter Patched potentiates chemotherapy efficiency on adrenocortical carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer 143:199-211 (2018). PubMed: 29411361
- Tome ME et al. Acute pain alters P-glycoprotein-containing protein complexes in rat cerebral microvessels: Implications for P-glycoprotein trafficking. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 38:2209-2222 (2018). PubMed: 30346224
- Okada N et al. Extracts of Immature Orange (Aurantii fructus immaturus) and Citrus Unshiu Peel (Citri unshiu pericarpium) Induce P-Glycoprotein and Cytochrome P450 3A4 Expression via Upregulation of Pregnane X Receptor. Front Pharmacol 8:84 (2017). PubMed: 28270768