Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to P Glycoprotein
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 P Glycoprotein 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to P Glycoprotein
经测试应用适用于: WB, IPmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-50 of Human P Glycoprotein (NP_000918.2)
- HeLa, Jurkat and 293T whole cell lysate
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129450 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 141 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
功能Energy-dependent efflux pump responsible for decreased drug accumulation in multidrug-resistant cells.
组织特异性Expressed in liver, kidney, small intestine and brain.
疾病相关Genetic variations in ABCB1 are associated with susceptibility to inflammatory bowel disease type 13 (IBD13) [MIM:612244]. Inflammatory bowel disease is characterized by a chronic relapsing intestinal inflammation. It is subdivided into Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis phenotypes. Crohn disease may involve any part of the gastrointestinal tract, but most frequently the terminal ileum and colon. Bowel inflammation is transmural and discontinuous; it may contain granulomas or be associated with intestinal or perianal fistulas. In contrast, in ulcerative colitis, the inflammation is continuous and limited to rectal and colonic mucosal layers; fistulas and granulomas are not observed. Both diseases include extraintestinal inflammation of the skin, eyes, or joints. Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis are commonly classified as autoimmune diseases.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Multidrug resistance exporter (TC 3.A.1.201) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC20 antibody
- ABCB1 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family B (MDR/TAP), member 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-P Glycoprotein antibody (ab129450) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 141 kDa
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Detection of P Glycoprotein by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
Lane 1: ab129450 at 1µg/ml staining P Glycoprotein in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab129450 at 6µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Lane 2: Control IgG
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab129450 被引用在 30 文献中.
- Fan Y et al. Recombinant Dual-target MDM2/MDMX Inhibitor Reverses Doxorubicin Resistance through Activation of the TAB1/TAK1/p38 MAPK Pathway in Wild-type p53 Multidrug-resistant Breast Cancer Cells. J Cancer 11:25-40 (2020). PubMed: 31892970
- Aldonza MBD et al. Prior acquired resistance to paclitaxel relays diverse EGFR-targeted therapy persistence mechanisms. Sci Adv 6:eaav7416 (2020). PubMed: 32083171
- Feng Z & Chen Q Raised CD40L expression attenuates drug resistance in Adriamycin-resistant THP-1 cells. Exp Ther Med 19:2188-2194 (2020). PubMed: 32104283
- Gao J et al. Inhibition of ZEB1-AS1 confers cisplatin sensitivity in breast cancer by promoting microRNA-129-5p-dependent ZEB1 downregulation. Cancer Cell Int 20:90 (2020). PubMed: 32210737
- Kumar P et al. Hsp90 facilitates acquired drug resistance of tumor cells through cholesterol modulation however independent of tumor progression. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res 1867:118728 (2020). PubMed: 32343987