Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Oxytocin-neurophysin 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
特异性Less than 1% reactivity to vasopressin.
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
Full length protein corresponding to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1. Oxytocin-thyroglobulin
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
相关性Neurophysin 1 specifically binds oxytocin. Oxytocin causes contraction of the smooth muscle of the uterus and of the mammary gland. Oxytocin is a posterior pituitary hormone which is synthesized as an inactive precursor in the hypothalamus along with its carrier protein neurophysin I. Together with neurophysin, it is packaged into neurosecretory vesicles and transported axonally to the nerve endings in the neurohypophysis, where it is either stored or secreted into the bloodstream. Oxytocin contracts smooth muscle during parturition and lactation. It is also involved in cognition, tolerance, adaptation and complex sexual and maternal behaviour, as well as in the regulation of water excretion and cardiovascular functions.
- MGC126890 antibody
- MGC126892 antibody
- Neurophysin 1 antibody
ab2078 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Ogata K et al. Lavender Oil Reduces Depressive Mood in Healthy Individuals and Enhances the Activity of Single Oxytocin Neurons of the Hypothalamus Isolated from Mice: A Preliminary Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:5418586 (2020). PubMed: 32733584
- Song TJ et al. Altered Behaviors and Impaired Synaptic Function in a Novel Rat Model With a Complete Shank3 Deletion. Front Cell Neurosci 13:111 (2019). PubMed: 30971895
- Mohan S et al. Oxytocin is present in islets and plays a role in beta-cell function and survival. Peptides 100:260-268 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29274352
- Zhang B et al. Central insulin action induces activation of paraventricular oxytocin neurons to release oxytocin into circulation. Sci Rep 8:10415 (2018). PubMed: 29991705
- Dai D et al. Direct Involvement of Androgen Receptor in Oxytocin Gene Expression: Possible Relevance for Mood Disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology 42:2064-2071 (2017). PubMed: 28447621
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org