Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Oxytocin-neurophysin 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
特异性Less than 1% reactivity to vasopressin.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-FoFr, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Human, Pig
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1. Immunogen: oxytocin-thyroglobulin
- ICC/IF: HepG2 cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2078 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20043984|
相关性Neurophysin 1 specifically binds oxytocin. Oxytocin causes contraction of the smooth muscle of the uterus and of the mammary gland. Oxytocin is a posterior pituitary hormone which is synthesized as an inactive precursor in the hypothalamus along with its carrier protein neurophysin I. Together with neurophysin, it is packaged into neurosecretory vesicles and transported axonally to the nerve endings in the neurohypophysis, where it is either stored or secreted into the bloodstream. Oxytocin contracts smooth muscle during parturition and lactation. It is also involved in cognition, tolerance, adaptation and complex sexual and maternal behaviour, as well as in the regulation of water excretion and cardiovascular functions.
- MGC126890 antibody
- MGC126892 antibody
- Neurophysin 1 antibody
Minipigs were deeply anesthetized with a combination of midazolam and ketamine, prior to transcardial perfusion with phosphate buffered 4% paraformaldehyde (pH 7.4). After perfusion, the brains were removed with special care taken to preserve the optic chiasm and the median eminence. Blocks of tissue containing the hypothalami were dissected, postfixed in the same fixative for 1 day and subsequently cryoprotected in 30% sucrose for 3–4 days, prior to freezing. 10 series of 40-mm thick coronal (6 animals), sagittal (1 animal), and horizontal (1 animal) cryostat sections were collected. Coronal sections for immunohistochemistry were maintained at -18°C as free-floating sections in a cryoprotectant poly-ethylene glycol solution for up to four weeks.
Immunohistochemistry was performed using the avidin-biotin method. Accordingly, free-floating sections were first rinsed in Tris-buffered saline (TBS; 0.05 M; pH 7.4) for 15 minutes. Incubations with avidin (0.1%) and
ab2078 stained HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 minutes) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1 hour to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab2078 at 1/200 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM.
ab2078 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Song TJ et al. Altered Behaviors and Impaired Synaptic Function in a Novel Rat Model With a Complete Shank3 Deletion. Front Cell Neurosci 13:111 (2019). PubMed: 30971895
- Mohan S et al. Oxytocin is present in islets and plays a role in beta-cell function and survival. Peptides 100:260-268 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29274352
- Zhang B et al. Central insulin action induces activation of paraventricular oxytocin neurons to release oxytocin into circulation. Sci Rep 8:10415 (2018). PubMed: 29991705
- Dai D et al. Direct Involvement of Androgen Receptor in Oxytocin Gene Expression: Possible Relevance for Mood Disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology 42:2064-2071 (2017). PubMed: 28447621
- Calhan OY & Seyrantepe V Mice with Catalytically Inactive Cathepsin A Display Neurobehavioral Alterations. Behav Neurol 2017:4261873 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 28133419