Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Oxytocin-neurophysin 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1
特异性Less than 1% reactivity to vasopressin.
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Human, Pig
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Oxytocin-neurophysin 1. Immunogen: oxytocin-thyroglobulin
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
相关性Neurophysin 1 specifically binds oxytocin. Oxytocin causes contraction of the smooth muscle of the uterus and of the mammary gland. Oxytocin is a posterior pituitary hormone which is synthesized as an inactive precursor in the hypothalamus along with its carrier protein neurophysin I. Together with neurophysin, it is packaged into neurosecretory vesicles and transported axonally to the nerve endings in the neurohypophysis, where it is either stored or secreted into the bloodstream. Oxytocin contracts smooth muscle during parturition and lactation. It is also involved in cognition, tolerance, adaptation and complex sexual and maternal behaviour, as well as in the regulation of water excretion and cardiovascular functions.
- MGC126890 antibody
- MGC126892 antibody
- Neurophysin 1 antibody
ab2078 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Ogata K et al. Lavender Oil Reduces Depressive Mood in Healthy Individuals and Enhances the Activity of Single Oxytocin Neurons of the Hypothalamus Isolated from Mice: A Preliminary Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:5418586 (2020). PubMed: 32733584
- Song TJ et al. Altered Behaviors and Impaired Synaptic Function in a Novel Rat Model With a Complete Shank3 Deletion. Front Cell Neurosci 13:111 (2019). PubMed: 30971895
- Mohan S et al. Oxytocin is present in islets and plays a role in beta-cell function and survival. Peptides 100:260-268 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29274352
- Zhang B et al. Central insulin action induces activation of paraventricular oxytocin neurons to release oxytocin into circulation. Sci Rep 8:10415 (2018). PubMed: 29991705
- Dai D et al. Direct Involvement of Androgen Receptor in Oxytocin Gene Expression: Possible Relevance for Mood Disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology 42:2064-2071 (2017). PubMed: 28447621