Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
- Suitable for: IP, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
参阅全部 NuMA 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[A73-B/D12] to NuMA
特异性Reacts with an intracellular 228 kD protein found in the nucleus during interphase.
经测试应用适用于: IP, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WBmore details
Live Ls 174T cells (human colon carcinoma).
- Tonsil, Thymus, Spleen.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5675 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/300. Detects a band of approximately 240 kDa.|
功能May be a structural component of the nucleus.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab5675 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Abd-Elrahman KS et al. Autophagy is increased following either pharmacological or genetic silencing of mGluR5 signaling in Alzheimer's disease mouse models. Mol Brain 11:19 (2018). PubMed: 29631635
- Burch A et al. A novel synaptic junction preparation for the identification and characterization of cleft proteins. PLoS One 12:e0174895 (2017). PubMed: 28362857
- Goniotaki D et al. Inhibition of group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors protects against prion toxicity. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006733 (2017). PubMed: 29176838
- Han K et al. SHANK3 overexpression causes manic-like behaviour with unique pharmacogenetic properties. Nature 503:72-7 (2013). PubMed: 24153177
- Shi JG et al. Tissue engineering of ureteral grafts by seeding urothelial differentiated hADSCs onto biodegradable ureteral scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res A 100:2612-22 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22615210
- Kwong J et al. An antagonist of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 induces mitotic catastrophe in ovarian cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 8:1893-905 (2009). PubMed: 19567818