Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
参阅全部 NuMA 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[A73-B/D12] to NuMA
特异性Reacts with an intracellular 228 kD protein found in the nucleus during interphase.
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human NuMA.
- Tonsil, Thymus, Spleen.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
功能May be a structural component of the nucleus.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab5675 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Beckmann D et al. Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity, Spatial Memory, and Neurotransmitter Receptor Expression Are Profoundly Altered by Gradual Loss of Hearing Ability. Cereb Cortex 30:4581-4596 (2020). PubMed: 32202614
- Abd-Elrahman KS et al. Autophagy is increased following either pharmacological or genetic silencing of mGluR5 signaling in Alzheimer's disease mouse models. Mol Brain 11:19 (2018). PubMed: 29631635
- Burch A et al. A novel synaptic junction preparation for the identification and characterization of cleft proteins. PLoS One 12:e0174895 (2017). PubMed: 28362857
- Goniotaki D et al. Inhibition of group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors protects against prion toxicity. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006733 (2017). PubMed: 29176838
- Han K et al. SHANK3 overexpression causes manic-like behaviour with unique pharmacogenetic properties. Nature 503:72-7 (2013). PubMed: 24153177
- Shi JG et al. Tissue engineering of ureteral grafts by seeding urothelial differentiated hADSCs onto biodegradable ureteral scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res A 100:2612-22 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22615210
- Kwong J et al. An antagonist of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 induces mitotic catastrophe in ovarian cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 8:1893-905 (2009). PubMed: 19567818