Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [32D6] to NSP1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[32D6] to NSP1
特异性This antibody was initially identified as directed against a nuclear pore complex antigen by immunofluorescence localization. A screen of a lgt11 expression library yielded a single positive clone carrying an insert bearing ~66% of the C-terminal portion of NSP1. To confirm that 32D6 possessed high affinity for NSP1, strain RS453, which expresses a shortened isoform of NSP1, was compared to the wildtype strain BJ5465. NSP1 in RS453 contains an internal deletion that removes the coding sequence for 6 FXFG repeats, which are not essential for function and encodes a protein that has been observed to migrate at approxmately 85 kDa on SDS gels. The predicted size of wildtype NSP1 is 86.5 kDa, but NSP1 has been observed to migrate on SDS gels at ~100 kDa. In our gels, the apparent molecular mass of wildtype NSP1 was 108 kDa, whereas the short isoform of NSP1 in RS453 migrated at 91 kDa. The detection of two protein bands of apparent sizes 108 kDa and 91 kDa in BJ5465 and RS453, respectively, demonstrated that 32D6 recognized the pore complex protein NSP1.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
This was raised against a yeast nucleolar prep, and screened by immunocytochemistry and western blotting.
This antibody is a useful marker of yeast nuclear pores.
Previously labelled as Nsp1p.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Primary antibody说明This antibody is a useful marker of yeast nuclear pores.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4641 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 108,91 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).
1/10000 (cell lysates) - 1/50000 (nuclear fractions). For other (non-ECL) detection methods, 1/1000 - 1/5000.
相关性NSP1 functions as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC). It plays an important role in several nuclear transport pathways including poly(A)+ RNA, tRNA, pre-ribosome, signal recognition particle (SRP), and protein transport.
细胞定位Nuclear membrane: part of the nuclear pore complex, it presents a symmetric distribution with a cytoplasmic and a nucleoplasmic side.
- NSP1 antibody
- Nsp1p antibody
- Nuclear pore protein NSP1 antibody
ab4641 (1/5000) detecting NSP1 in Saccharomyces cerevisae DDY1810 (green). Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized in methanol/acetone and counterstained with DAPI in order to highlight the nucleus (blue). For further experimental details please refer to Abreview.
ab4641 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Zhang W et al. Brr6 and Brl1 locate to nuclear pore complex assembly sites to promote their biogenesis. J Cell Biol 217:877-894 (2018). PubMed: 29439116
- Rüthnick D et al. Characterization of spindle pole body duplication reveals a regulatory role for nuclear pore complexes. J Cell Biol 216:2425-2442 (2017). PubMed: 28659328
- Colombi P et al. The transmission of nuclear pore complexes to daughter cells requires a cytoplasmic pool of Nsp1. J Cell Biol 203:215-32 (2013). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 24165936
- Ringel AE et al. Yeast Tdh3 (glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) is a Sir2-interacting factor that regulates transcriptional silencing and rDNA recombination. PLoS Genet 9:e1003871 (2013). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 24146631
- Beach A et al. Mitochondrial membrane lipidome defines yeast longevity. Aging (Albany NY) 5:551-74 (2013). PubMed: 23924582
- Motwani T et al. Sir3 and epigenetic inheritance of silent chromatin in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mol Cell Biol 32:2784-93 (2012). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 22586263