Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417)
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417)抗体
参阅全部 nNOS (neuronal) 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417)
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
预测可用于: Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- WB: nocozadole-treated SH-SY5Y cells; ICC: SH-SY5Y cells
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Produces nitric oxide (NO) which is a messenger molecule with diverse functions throughout the body. In the brain and peripheral nervous system, NO displays many properties of a neurotransmitter. Probably has nitrosylase activity and mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of cytoplasmic target proteins such SRR.
组织特异性Isoform 1 is ubiquitously expressed: detected in skeletal muscle and brain, also in testis, lung and kidney, and at low levels in heart, adrenal gland and retina. Not detected in the platelets. Isoform 3 is expressed only in testis. Isoform 4 is detected in testis, skeletal muscle, lung, and kidney, at low levels in the brain, but not in the heart and adrenal gland.
序列相似性Belongs to the NOS family.
Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 flavodoxin-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
结构域The PDZ domain in the N-terminal part of the neuronal isoform participates in protein-protein interaction, and is responsible for targeting nNos to synaptic membranes in muscles. Mediates interaction with VAC14.
翻译后修饰Ubiquitinated; mediated by STUB1/CHIP in the presence of Hsp70 and Hsp40 (in vitro).
细胞定位Cell membrane > sarcolemma. Cell projection > dendritic spine. In skeletal muscle, it is localized beneath the sarcolemma of fast-twitch muscle fiber by associating with the dystrophin glycoprotein complex. In neurons, enriched in dendritic spines.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310005C01Rik antibody
- BNOS antibody
- Constitutive NOS antibody
All lanes : Anti-nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417) antibody (ab5583) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : untreated SH-SY5Y cells (Human neuroblastoma cell line from bone marrow)
Lane 2 : SH-SY5Y cells (Human neuroblastoma cell line from bone marrow) treated with 100 ng/mL nocodazole
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated secondary antibody
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 160 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417) (green) showing staining in the cytoplasm and nucleus of SH-SY5Y cells treated with 100 ng/ml nocodazole (left) and untreated SH-SY5Y cells (right). Formalin-fixed cells were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in TBS for 5-10 minutes and blocked with 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Cells were incubated with ab5583 in 3% BSA-PBS at a dilution of 1:20 and incubated overnight at 4ºC in a humidified chamber. Cells were washed with PBST and incubated with a DyLight-conjugated secondary antibody in PBS at room temperature in the dark. F-actin (red) was stained with a fluorescent red phalloidin and nuclei (blue) were stained with Hoechst or DAPI. Images were taken at a magnification of 60x.
ab5583 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Ho CY et al. CX3CR1-microglia mediates neuroinflammation and blood pressure regulation in the nucleus tractus solitarii of fructose-induced hypertensive rats. J Neuroinflammation 17:185 (2020). PubMed: 32532282
- Tomiga Y et al. Anxiety-like behaviors and hippocampal nNOS in response to diet-induced obesity combined with exercise. J Physiol Sci 69:711-722 (2019). PubMed: 31124076
- Wang Z et al. Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of the molecular substrates of sleep need. Nature 558:435-439 (2018). PubMed: 29899451
- Arce C et al. Activation of a1A -adrenoceptors desensitizes the rat aorta response to phenylephrine through a neuronal NOS pathway, a mechanism lost with ageing. Br J Pharmacol 174:2015-2030 (2017). PubMed: 28369791
- Jean A et al. Revisiting medial preoptic area plasticity induced in male mice by sexual experience. Sci Rep 7:17846 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29259324