Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to nNOS (neuronal)
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 nNOS (neuronal) 一抗
描述羊多克隆抗体to nNOS (neuronal)
特异性Reacts with nNOS. Cross-reactivity with iNOS or eNOS not known, but not expected.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig
常规说明This antibody is a high quality immunohistochemical reagent that has been used for studies in both the peripheral and central nervous system. It is also useful for double label studies when combined with rabbit or other primary antibodies.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/100 - 1/2000.|
功能Produces nitric oxide (NO) which is a messenger molecule with diverse functions throughout the body. In the brain and peripheral nervous system, NO displays many properties of a neurotransmitter. Probably has nitrosylase activity and mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of cytoplasmic target proteins such SRR.
组织特异性Isoform 1 is ubiquitously expressed: detected in skeletal muscle and brain, also in testis, lung and kidney, and at low levels in heart, adrenal gland and retina. Not detected in the platelets. Isoform 3 is expressed only in testis. Isoform 4 is detected in testis, skeletal muscle, lung, and kidney, at low levels in the brain, but not in the heart and adrenal gland.
序列相似性Belongs to the NOS family.
Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 flavodoxin-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
结构域The PDZ domain in the N-terminal part of the neuronal isoform participates in protein-protein interaction, and is responsible for targeting nNos to synaptic membranes in muscles. Mediates interaction with VAC14.
翻译后修饰Ubiquitinated; mediated by STUB1/CHIP in the presence of Hsp70 and Hsp40 (in vitro).
细胞定位Cell membrane > sarcolemma. Cell projection > dendritic spine. In skeletal muscle, it is localized beneath the sarcolemma of fast-twitch muscle fiber by associating with the dystrophin glycoprotein complex. In neurons, enriched in dendritic spines.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310005C01Rik antibody
- BNOS antibody
- Constitutive NOS antibody
ab6175 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Reuss S et al. Neuroglobin Expression in the Mammalian Auditory System. Mol Neurobiol 53:1461-1477 (2016). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25636685
- Stenkamp-Strahm CM et al. Prolonged high fat diet ingestion, obesity, and type 2 diabetes symptoms correlate with phenotypic plasticity in myenteric neurons and nerve damage in the mouse duodenum. Cell Tissue Res 361:411-26 (2015). PubMed: 25722087
- Colucci M et al. Intestinal dysmotility and enteric neurochemical changes in a Parkinson's disease rat model. Auton Neurosci 169:77-86 (2012). PubMed: 22608184
- Buchwalow IB et al. Nitric oxide synthase in muscular dystrophies: a re-evaluation. Acta Neuropathol (Berl) 111:579-88 (2006). PubMed: 16718354
- Buchwalow IB et al. Compartmentalization of NO signaling cascade in skeletal muscles. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 330:615-21 (2005). PubMed: 15796928