Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ninein/NIN - Centrosome Marker
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Ninein/NIN抗体- Centrosome Marker
参阅全部 Ninein/NIN 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Ninein/NIN - Centrosome Marker
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IFmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Human Ninein/NIN. The region used shows good homology to Mouse Ninein/NIN aa 1-550.
- ICC/IF: HeLa cells
The centrosomal protein ninein has been identified as a microtubule minus end capping and centriole anchoring protein, but its true physiological function remains to be determined. At mitosis, ninein has been observed in association with the mitotic spindle as well as at the centrosomes.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明The centrosomal protein ninein has been identified as a microtubule minus end capping and centriole anchoring protein, but its true physiological function remains to be determined. At mitosis, ninein has been observed in association with the mitotic spindle as well as at the centrosomes.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrosome Marker antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta interacting protein antibody
- GSK3B interacting protein antibody
ab4447 staining Ninein in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with 4% PFA (10 mins), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab4447 (shown in green) at 0.1µg/ml and ab7291 (shown in red), Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin, at 1µg/ml. The secondary antibodies used were ab150081, Alexa Fluor® 488 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L), and ab150120, Alexa Fluor® 594 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h at room temperature. Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was acquired with a high-content analyser (Operetta CLS, Perkin Elmer) and a maximum intensity projection of confocal sections is shown.
IF using ab4447 to detect Ninein/NIN in MCF7 cells (human).
The left hand panels are DAPI stained nuclei. The right hand panels are the same nuclei stained for Ninein/NIN.
ab4447 was used at 1/1000.
Ninein/NIN shows nuclear and centrosome staining, which is expected from the literature.
ab4447 被引用在 31 文献中.
- Aydin ÖZ et al. Acute inhibition of centriolar satellite function and positioning reveals their functions at the primary cilium. PLoS Biol 18:e3000679 (2020). PubMed: 32555591
- Tona Y & Wu DK Live imaging of hair bundle polarity acquisition demonstrates a critical timeline for transcription factor Emx2. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32965215
- Ogungbenro YA et al. Centrobin controls primary ciliogenesis in vertebrates. J Cell Biol 217:1205-1215 (2018). PubMed: 29440264
- Shi CH et al. Disrupted structure and aberrant function of CHIP mediates the loss of motor and cognitive function in preclinical models of SCAR16. PLoS Genet 14:e1007664 (2018). PubMed: 30222779
- Rowlison T et al. Deciphering the mechanisms involving cenexin, ninein and centriolin in sperm maturation during epididymal transit in the domestic cat. Reprod Domest Anim 52 Suppl 2:193-196 (2017). PubMed: 27807895