Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NGF - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-NGF抗体- BSA and Azide free
参阅全部 NGF 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to NGF - BSA and Azide free
特异性Less than 1% cross-reactivity against recombinant human Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Neurotrophin 3 and Neurotrophin 4/5 by ELISA.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse NGF.
Database link: P01139
常规说明This antibody has been shown to be useful for a variety of techniques and its specificity has been demonstrated by immunoblot.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
pH: 7.2-7.6 without preservatives.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
功能Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. Extracellular ligand for the NTRK1 and NGFR receptors, activates cellular signaling cascades through those receptor tyrosine kinase to regulate neuronal proliferation, differentiation and survival. Inhibits metalloproteinase dependent proteolysis of platelet glycoprotein VI (PubMed:20164177).
疾病相关Neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, 5
序列相似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta nerve growth factor antibody
- Beta NGF antibody
- Beta-nerve growth factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-NGF antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab6199) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rhNGF protein at 100 µg
Lane 2 : Mouse salivary gland tissue lysate at 50 µg
ab6199 detects a strong band at 13 kDa consistent with the expected molecular weight of mature NGF monomer.
ICC/IF image of ab6199 stained MEF1 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6199, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6199 被引用在 66 文献中.
- Chen Y et al. Electroacupuncture at ST36 Relieves Visceral Hypersensitivity via the NGF/TrkA/TRPV1 Peripheral Afferent Pathway in a Rodent Model of Post-Inflammation Rectal Hypersensitivity. J Inflamm Res 14:325-339 (2021). PubMed: 33584100
- Kaulins R et al. Morphofunctional Characterization of Different Tissue Factors in Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Affected Tissue. Diagnostics (Basel) 11:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33673194
- Kim JY et al. Topical nerve growth factor attenuates streptozotocin-induced diabetic cataracts via polyol pathway inhibition and Na+/K+-ATPase upregulation. Exp Eye Res 202:108319 (2021). PubMed: 33080303
- Ji S et al. Increased hippocampal TrkA expression ameliorates cranial radiation-induced neurogenesis impairment and cognitive deficit via PI3K/AKT signaling. Oncol Rep 44:2527-2536 (2020). PubMed: 33125501
- Deng W et al. MicroRNA-130a regulates neurological deficit and angiogenesis in rats with ischaemic stroke by targeting XIAP. J Cell Mol Med 24:10987-11000 (2020). PubMed: 32790238