Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NGF
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 NGF 一抗
特异性Less than 1% cross-reactivity against recombinant human Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Neurotrophin 3 and Neurotrophin 4/5 by ELISA.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse NGF.
Database link: P01139
常规说明This antibody has been shown to be useful for a variety of techniques and its specificity has been demonstrated by immunoblot.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
pH: 7.2-7.6 without preservatives.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. Extracellular ligand for the NTRK1 and NGFR receptors, activates cellular signaling cascades through those receptor tyrosine kinase to regulate neuronal proliferation, differentiation and survival. Inhibits metalloproteinase dependent proteolysis of platelet glycoprotein VI (PubMed:20164177).
疾病相关Neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, 5
序列相似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta nerve growth factor antibody
- Beta NGF antibody
- Beta-nerve growth factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-NGF antibody (ab6199) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rhNGF protein at 100 µg
Lane 2 : Mouse salivary gland tissue lysate at 50 µg
ab6199 detects a strong band at 13 kDa consistent with the expected molecular weight of mature NGF monomer.
ICC/IF image of ab6199 stained MEF1 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6199, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab6199 被引用在 52 文献中.
- Zheng Y et al. Altered expression of glycoprotein non-metastatic melanoma protein B in the distal sciatic nerve following injury. Int J Mol Med 45:1909-1917 (2020). PubMed: 32236569
- Yuan H et al. Hypomethylation of nerve growth factor (NGF) promotes binding of C/EBPa and contributes to inflammatory hyperalgesia in rats. J Neuroinflammation 17:34 (2020). PubMed: 31980031
- Liao D et al. Involvement of neurotrophic signaling in doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity. Exp Ther Med 19:1129-1135 (2020). PubMed: 32010279
- Sun Q et al. microRNA-9 and -29a regulate the progression of diabetic peripheral neuropathy via ISL1-mediated sonic hedgehog signaling pathway. Aging (Albany NY) 12:11446-11465 (2020). PubMed: 32544883
- Jung DH et al. Therapeutic effects of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation in a rat model of ADHD. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32955434