Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFYB/CBF-B
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 NFYB/CBF-B 一抗
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
This product was previously labelled as NFYB
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
功能Stimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
序列相似性Belongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
结构域Can be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B antibody
- CBF A antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6559 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Braden CR & Neufeld TP Atg1-independent induction of autophagy by the Drosophila Ulk3 homolog, ADUK. FEBS J 283:3889-3897 (2016). PubMed: 27717182
- Su B et al. Interleukin-1ß/Iinterleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 1 inflammatory signaling contributes to persistent Gankyrin activation during hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology 61:585-97 (2015). PubMed: 25294684
- Huang Y et al. Phospho-?Np63a is a key regulator of the cisplatin-induced microRNAome in cancer cells. Cell Death Differ 18:1220-30 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21274007
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Mouse . PubMed: 17784790