Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFYB/CBF-B
- Suitable for: EMSA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6559 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|EMSA||Use 2µl for 104 cells.|
功能Stimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
序列相似性Belongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
结构域Can be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B antibody
- CBF A antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6559 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Braden CR & Neufeld TP Atg1-independent induction of autophagy by the Drosophila Ulk3 homolog, ADUK. FEBS J 283:3889-3897 (2016). PubMed: 27717182
- Su B et al. Interleukin-1ß/Iinterleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 1 inflammatory signaling contributes to persistent Gankyrin activation during hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology 61:585-97 (2015). PubMed: 25294684
- Huang Y et al. Phospho-?Np63a is a key regulator of the cisplatin-induced microRNAome in cancer cells. Cell Death Differ 18:1220-30 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21274007
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Mouse . PubMed: 17784790