Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Neuropeptide Y
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Common marmoset
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Neuropeptide Y 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Neuropeptide Y
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, Common marmoset
预测可用于: Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Pigeon, Pig, Zebrafish, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Pig Neuropeptide Y aa 1 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30914 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能NPY is implicated in the control of feeding and in secretion of gonadotrophin-release hormone.
组织特异性One of the most abundant peptides in the nervous system. Also found in some chromaffin cells of the adrenal medulla.
序列相似性Belongs to the NPY family.
- Information by UniProt
- C-flanking peptide of NPY antibody
- CPON antibody
- Neuropeptide tyrosine antibody
Immunohistochemistical detection of Neuropeptide Y using ab30914 on formaldehyde-fixed paraffin-embedded rat brain sections. The image shows NPY staining in the cerebellum and frontal cortex of the rat brain. Formaldehyde antigen retrieval step: heat mediated in cittric acid ph6 buffer. Blocking step: 1% BSA for 10 mins at room temperature. ab30914 incubated at 1/1000 for 2 hours in TBS/BSA/azide. Secondary Antibody: anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to biotin (1/200)
Immunohistochemistical detection of Neuropeptide Y antibody (ab30914) on formaldehyde fixed paraffin-embedded human foetal wall sectionsAntigen retrieval step: Heat mediated. Buffer: Citric acid pH6. Permeabilization: None. Blocking step: 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21°C. Primary antibody incubated at 1/1500 for 2 hours at 21°C in TBS/BSA/azide. Abcam's EXPOSE detection kit was used: ab80436. NB: In the submitted image arrowheads indicate positive features: red for ganglion cells in the Submucosa (Meissner's plexus), green for ganglion cells in the Muscularis externa (Auerbach's plexus). There is also a diffuse fine positivity throughout the smooth muscle cells of the externa.
IHC image of Neuropeptide Y antibody staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human cerebral cortex* tissue performed on a Leica BONDTM system using the standard protocol. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20mins. The section was then incubated with ab30914, 1ug/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ab30914 被引用在 42 文献中.
- Lepiarczyk E et al. A study on preganglionic connections and possible viscerofugal projections from urinary bladder intramural ganglia to the caudal mesenteric ganglion in the pig. J Anat 234:263-273 (2019). PubMed: 30468248
- Mirzadeh Z et al. Perineuronal Net Formation during the Critical Period for Neuronal Maturation in the Hypothalamic Arcuate Nucleus. Nat Metab 1:212-221 (2019). PubMed: 31245789
- Carron SF et al. Inhibitory neuronal changes following a mixed diffuse-focal model of traumatic brain injury. J Comp Neurol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31343072
- Larriva-Sahd J et al. On the existence of mechanoreceptors within the neurovascular unit of the mammalian brain. Brain Struct Funct 224:2247-2267 (2019). PubMed: 31190162
- Sorrells SF et al. Immature excitatory neurons develop during adolescence in the human amygdala. Nat Commun 10:2748 (2019). PubMed: 31227709