Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RNF402] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis, Monkey
- Isotype: IgM
产品名称Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide抗体[RNF402]
参阅全部 Neurofilament heavy polypeptide 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[RNF402] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
特异性Axonal Marker. This antibody reacts with the intermediate filament protein of central and periferal nerve cells. In Western blotting this antibody is reactive with the Neurofilament heavy polypeptide protein only. This antibody reacts with both the phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated isoforms.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis, Monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Cow Neurofilament heavy polypeptide. Neurofilament preparation of calf brain tissue.
Database link: P12036
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3966 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/10 - 1/100.|
功能Neurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber. NF-H has an important function in mature axons that is not subserved by the two smaller NF proteins.
疾病相关Defects in NEFH are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [MIM:105400]. ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper and lower motor neurons, and resulting in fatal paralysis. Sensory abnormalities are absent. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years. The etiology is likely to be multifactorial, involving both genetic and environmental factors.
序列相似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻译后修饰There are a number of repeats of the tripeptide K-S-P, NFH is phosphorylated on a number of the serines in this motif. It is thought that phosphorylation of NFH results in the formation of interfilament cross bridges that are important in the maintenance of axonal caliber.
Phosphorylation seems to play a major role in the functioning of the larger neurofilament polypeptides (NF-M and NF-H), the levels of phosphorylation being altered developmentally and coincident with a change in the neurofilament function.
Phosphorylated in the Head and Rod regions by the PKC kinase PKN1, leading to inhibit polymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- 200 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- CMT2CC antibody
- Nefh antibody
ab3966 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Han S et al. Human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells loaded on linear ordered collagen scaffold improves functional recovery after completely transected spinal cord injury in canine. Sci China Life Sci 61:2-13 (2018). PubMed: 28527111
- Xiao Z et al. One-year clinical study of NeuroRegen scaffold implantation following scar resection in complete chronic spinal cord injury patients. Sci China Life Sci 59:647-55 (2016). PubMed: 27333785
- Han S et al. The collagen scaffold with collagen binding BDNF enhances functional recovery by facilitating peripheral nerve infiltrating and ingrowth in canine complete spinal cord transection. Spinal Cord 52:867-73 (2014). PubMed: 25311846
- Haro H et al. Experimental chemonucleolysis with recombinant human matrix metalloproteinase 7 in human herniated discs and dogs. Spine J N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24295797