Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide抗体
参阅全部 Neurofilament heavy polypeptide 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
特异性The antibody recognizes both phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated forms of NF-H. Specifically recognizes the heavy microfilament subunit (~180-220 kDa).
经测试应用适用于: IHC-FrFl, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Neurofilament heavy polypeptide. From bovine spinal cord.
Database link: F1MSQ6
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
功能Neurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber. NF-H has an important function in mature axons that is not subserved by the two smaller NF proteins.
疾病相关Defects in NEFH are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [MIM:105400]. ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper and lower motor neurons, and resulting in fatal paralysis. Sensory abnormalities are absent. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years. The etiology is likely to be multifactorial, involving both genetic and environmental factors.
序列相似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻译后修饰There are a number of repeats of the tripeptide K-S-P, NFH is phosphorylated on a number of the serines in this motif. It is thought that phosphorylation of NFH results in the formation of interfilament cross bridges that are important in the maintenance of axonal caliber.
Phosphorylation seems to play a major role in the functioning of the larger neurofilament polypeptides (NF-M and NF-H), the levels of phosphorylation being altered developmentally and coincident with a change in the neurofilament function.
Phosphorylated in the Head and Rod regions by the PKC kinase PKN1, leading to inhibit polymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- 200 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- CMT2CC antibody
- Nefh antibody
Immunohistological analysis of a mouse hippocampus section stained with ab8135 at a dilution 1:2,000 in red, and co-stained with a mouse mAb to myelin basic protein (MBP) at a dilution 1:5,000 in green. The blue is DAPI staining of nuclear DNA.
Following transcardial perfusion with 4% paraformaldehyde, brain was post fixed for 24 hours, cut to 45 μM, and free-floating sections were stained.
All lanes : Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide antibody (ab8135) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat spinal cord tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse spinal cord tissue lysate
ab8135 被引用在 94 文献中.
- Li H et al. Local continuous glial cell derived neurotrophic factor release using osmotic pump promotes parasympathetic nerve rehabilitation in an animal model of cavernous nerve injury induced erectile dysfunction. Transl Androl Urol 10:258-271 (2021). PubMed: 33532315
- Manousi A et al. Identification of novel myelin repair drugs by modulation of oligodendroglial differentiation competence. EBioMedicine 65:103276 (2021). PubMed: 33714029
- Liu H et al. SARM1 promotes neuroinflammation and inhibits neural regeneration after spinal cord injury through NF-?B signaling. Theranostics 11:4187-4206 (2021). PubMed: 33754056
- Feng Y et al. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide Alleviates Demyelination and Improves Cognitive Function by Promoting Mitochondrial Dynamics in White Matter Lesions. Front Aging Neurosci 13:632374 (2021). PubMed: 33762923
- Mughrabi IT et al. Development and characterization of a chronic implant mouse model for vagus nerve stimulation. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33821789