Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to NET1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5914 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Acts as guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RhoA GTPase. May be involved in activation of the SAPK/JNK pathway Stimulates genotoxic stress-induced RHOB activity in breast cancer cells leading to their cell death.
序列相似性Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ARHG8_HUMAN antibody
- ARHGEF8 antibody
- GLYT2 antibody
ab5914 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Sun X et al. Inhibition of NET-1 suppresses proliferation and promotes apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by activating the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 17:2334-2340 (2019). PubMed: 30867719
- Levi L et al. Bacterial genotoxins promote inside-out integrin ß1 activation, formation of focal adhesion complexes and cell spreading. PLoS One 10:e0124119 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25874996
- Srougi MC & Burridge K The Nuclear Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factors Ect2 and Net1 Regulate RhoB-Mediated Cell Death after DNA Damage. PLoS One 6:e17108 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21373644
- Dutertre M et al. Estrogen regulation and physiopathologic significance of alternative promoters in breast cancer. Cancer Res 70:3760-70 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20406972
- García-Mata R et al. The nuclear RhoA exchange factor Net1 interacts with proteins of the Dlg family, affects their localization, and influences their tumor suppressor activity. Mol Cell Biol 27:8683-97 (2007). PubMed: 17938206