Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2C1.3A11] to Nestin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IP
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Nestin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2C1.3A11] to Nestin
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IPmore details
A 150 amino acid fragment from the cloned human Nestin.
This highly specific antibody to human nestin can aid in characterizing progenitor cells differentiating into distinct lineages, in enhancing the therapeutic potential of human neural stem/progenitor cells in the treatment of CNS diseases or injury, and in identifying neuroepithelial tumor cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Primary antibody说明This highly specific antibody to human nestin can aid in characterizing progenitor cells differentiating into distinct lineages, in enhancing the therapeutic potential of human neural stem/progenitor cells in the treatment of CNS diseases or injury, and in identifying neuroepithelial tumor cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18102 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 177 kDa.|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Required for brain and eye development. Promotes the disassembly of phosphorylated vimentin intermediate filaments (IF) during mitosis and may play a role in the trafficking and distribution of IF proteins and other cellular factors to daughter cells during progenitor cell division. Required for survival, renewal and mitogen-stimulated proliferation of neural progenitor cells.
组织特异性CNS stem cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
发展阶段Upon terminal neural differentiation, nestin is down-regulated and replaced by neurofilaments.
翻译后修饰Constitutively phosphorylated. This increases during mitosis when the cytoplasmic intermediate filament network is reorganized.
- Information by UniProt
- ESTM 46 antibody
- FLJ 21841 antibody
- FLJ21841 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Nestin antibody [2C1.3A11] (ab18102) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : NES knockout HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 177 kDa
Lanes 1 - 2: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab18102 observed at 300 kDa. Red - loading control, ab176560, observed at 50 kDa.
ab18102 was shown to recognize NES in wild-type HAP1 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in NES knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and NES knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab18102 and ab176560 (Rabbit anti-alpha Tubulin loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/5000 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Immunofluorescence staining of U251 cells (glioblastoma cell line) stained using ab18102(green) and bisbenzimide (blue)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of migrating tumor cells labelling Nestin with ab18102 at 2µg/ml. Cytoplasm and membrane positive staining shown.
All lanes : Anti-Nestin antibody [2C1.3A11] (ab18102) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Total rat brain protein at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Human CNS progenitor cell protein at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Human CNS progenitor cell protein at 5 µg
Predicted band size: 177 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of xenograft tumor cells labelling Nestin with ab18102.
Overlay histogram showing SH-SY5Y cells stained with ab18102 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab18102, 1/200 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
Immunohistochemistry of Anti-Nestin on formalin fixed paraffin embedded prostate nerve tissue using ab18102
ab18102 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Ashraf S et al. The polyadenylation inhibitor cordycepin reduces pain, inflammation and joint pathology in rodent models of osteoarthritis. Sci Rep 9:4696 (2019). PubMed: 30886197
- Yamagishi A et al. The Structural Function of Nestin in Cell Body Softening is Correlated with Cancer Cell Metastasis. Int J Biol Sci 15:1546-1556 (2019). PubMed: 31337983
- Ferrer CM et al. An inactivating mutation in the histone deacetylase SIRT6 causes human perinatal lethality. Genes Dev 32:373-388 (2018). PubMed: 29555651
- Lin Y et al. Isoliquiritigenin inhibits the proliferation and induces the differentiation of human glioma stem cells. Oncol Rep 39:687-694 (2018). PubMed: 29251326
- Zhao J et al. APOE e4/e4 diminishes neurotrophic function of human iPSC-derived astrocytes. Hum Mol Genet 26:2690-2700 (2017). PubMed: 28444230
- Wang Y et al. Sevoflurane anesthesia in pregnant rats negatively affects nerve function in offspring potentially via inhibition of the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Mol Med Rep 15:2753-2759 (2017). PubMed: 28447764
- Jaraíz-Rodríguez M et al. A Short Region of Connexin43 Reduces Human Glioma Stem Cell Migration, Invasion, and Survival through Src, PTEN, and FAK. Stem Cell Reports 9:451-463 (2017). PubMed: 28712848
- Sherry MM et al. STAT3 is required for proliferation and maintenance of multipotency in glioblastoma stem cells. Stem Cells 27:2383-92 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19658181
- Messam CA et al. Coexpression of nestin in neural and glial cells in the developing human CNS defined by a human-specific anti-nestin antibody. Exp Neurol 161:585-96 (2000). PubMed: 10686078