Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal  to Nestin
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IP, ICC/IF
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Nestin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体 to Nestin
特异性Based on the result of immunocytochemistry on mouse and rat neural stem cells, this antibody has no reactivity with rodent Nestin. The clone number has been updated from (3k1) to (196908) both clone numbers name the same antibody clone.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IP, ICC/IFmore details
不与反应: Mouse, Rat
Nestin-transfected NS0 cells transfected with a human Nestin fragment aa residues 618-1618.
- Human neural progenitors and A172 cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, 5% Trehalose
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6320 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml. When using aldehyde-based fixative, use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml (see Abreview).|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Tested in human neural progenitors and A172 cells. Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and 0.15% picric acid in PBS at RT for 20 min.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 25 µg/ml.
Fix and permeabilize cells.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Required for brain and eye development. Promotes the disassembly of phosphorylated vimentin intermediate filaments (IF) during mitosis and may play a role in the trafficking and distribution of IF proteins and other cellular factors to daughter cells during progenitor cell division. Required for survival, renewal and mitogen-stimulated proliferation of neural progenitor cells.
组织特异性CNS stem cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
发展阶段Upon terminal neural differentiation, nestin is down-regulated and replaced by neurofilaments.
翻译后修饰Constitutively phosphorylated. This increases during mitosis when the cytoplasmic intermediate filament network is reorganized.
- Information by UniProt
- ESTM 46 antibody
- FLJ 21841 antibody
- FLJ21841 antibody
Immunocytochemical analysis of human fetal neural progenitor cells, labeling Nestin with ab6320 (10µg/ml). Immunostaining was for 3 hours at room temperature. Counterstaining with DAPI (blue).
Tumorigenicity of human glioma-derived cells. Representative immunohistochemical analysis of brain tumors generated after orthotropic injection of isolated human glioblastoma cells. Immunofluorescence of mouse brains cryosections labeled with anti-human nestin antibody. A, diffuse infiltration of the injected and contralateral hemisphere (GBM 1). B, cells infiltrating the striatum ipsilateral and contralateral to the side of injection (GBM 2). Scale bar, 100 µm. GBM xenografts recapitulate the morphology of corresponding tumors in human cancer patients.
For xenograft tumor analysis, mice were sacrificed, and cryopreserved brain sections were cut using a 10-µm cryostat. Staining with hematoxylin-eosin identified sections bearing tumors. Briefly, brain sections were mounted on slides and stained with hematoxylin for 40 seconds and then counterstained with alcoholic eosin for 30 seconds. Cryosections containing tumors were permeabilized in PBS containing 0.5% Triton X-100 and
ab6320 被引用在 31 文献中.
- Yuan Y et al. A six-inhibitor culture medium for improving naïve-type pluripotency of porcine pluripotent stem cells. Cell Death Discov 5:104 (2019). PubMed: 31240131
- Jiang Y et al. Overexpression of Limb-Bud and Heart (LBH) promotes angiogenesis in human glioma via VEGFA-mediated ERK signalling under hypoxia. EBioMedicine 48:36-48 (2019). PubMed: 31631037
- Wen N et al. Bromodomain inhibitor jq1 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of glioma stem cells through the VEGF/PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Int J Oncol 55:879-895 (2019). PubMed: 31485609
- Yu NH et al. Optimal Stem Cell Transporting Conditions to Maintain Cell Viability and Characteristics. Tissue Eng Regen Med 15:639-647 (2018). PubMed: 30603585
- Russell OM et al. Preferential amplification of a human mitochondrial DNA deletion in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:1799 (2018). PubMed: 29379065