Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3F9DD2] to NDUFS3
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 NDUFS3 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[3F9DD2] to NDUFS3
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Zebrafish
Tissue, cells or virus. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Isolated mitochondria from Human, Bovine Rat and Mouse hearts; Cultured Human fibroblasts; HeLa cells; Human colon and cerebellum tissues.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明ab110246 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation. ab110246 is judged as near homogeneity by SDS PAGE.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
功能Core subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed to belong to the minimal assembly required for catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
序列相似性Belongs to the complex I 30 kDa subunit family.
细胞定位Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CI 30 antibody
- CI 30KD antibody
- CI-30kD antibody
All lanes : Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] (ab110246) at 1/1000 dilution
Lanes 1-2 : Whole cell lysates from NDUFS3 KO cells.
Lanes 3-4 : Whole cell lysates from NDUFS3 WT cells.
Lanes 5-6 : Isolated mitochondria from NDUFS3 KO cells.
Lanes 7-8 : Isolated mitochondria from NDUFS3 WT cells.
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Mouse monoclonal HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Additional bands at: 260 kDa (possible non-specific binding), 40 kDa (possible non-specific binding)
Exposure time: 1 minute
All lanes : Anti-NDUFS3 antibody [3F9DD2] (ab110246) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Isolated mitochondria from Human heart at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Isolated mitochondria from Bovine heart at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Isolated mitochondria from Rat heart at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Isolated mitochondria from Mouse heart at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
ab110246, at 10 µg/ml, staining NDUFS3 in cultured Human fibroblasts by Immunofluorescence. The cells were fixed, treated for heat-induced antigen retrieval, permeabilized and then labeled with ab110246, followed by a fluorescent goat-anti-mouse IgG.
ab110246, at 1 µg/ml, staining NDUFS3 in HeLa cells by Flow Cytometry (Blue).
Isotype control antibody, at 1 µg/ml, staining (red).
ab110246, at 1/100, staining NDUFS3 in Human colon tissue fixed with 4% PFA by Immunohistochemistry.
ab110246 was labeled with a universal probe (which recognizes antibodies raised in both mouse and rabbit species) for 30 minutes and a HRP-polymer probe for 30 minutes. ab110246 was diluted and incubated for 1 hour with the target. Antigen retrieval was not required.
ab110246, at 1/1000, staining NDUFS3 in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab110246 was labeled with a universal probe (which recognizes antibodies raised in both mouse and rabbit species) for 30 minutes and a HRP-polymer probe for 30 minutes. ab110246 was diluted and incubated with the target for 1 hour. Antigen retrieval performed by 1 min pressure cooking with 1mmol EDTA, pH8.
ab110246 staining NDUFS3 in Human colon tissue sections from a normal ageing patient by Immunohistochemistry. Kindly provided by Dr. L. Greaves and D. Turnbull, Mitochondrial Research Group, Newcastle University. For more details, see Taylor et al., J. Clin. Invest. 112:1351-1360 (2003).
ab110246 被引用在 56 文献中.
- Protasoni M et al. Respiratory supercomplexes act as a platform for complex III-mediated maturation of human mitochondrial complexes I and IV. EMBO J 39:e102817 (2020). PubMed: 31912925
- Shrum S et al. The BK activator NS11021 partially protects rat kidneys from cold storage and transplantation-induced mitochondrial and renal injury. Arch Biochem Biophys 688:108410 (2020). PubMed: 32446891
- Rao S et al. AIF-regulated oxidative phosphorylation supports lung cancer development. Cell Res 29:579-591 (2019). PubMed: 31133695
- Okuno K et al. Haploinsufficiency of Transferrin Receptor 1 Impairs Angiogenesis with Reduced Mitochondrial Complex I in Mice with Limb Ischemia. Sci Rep 9:13658 (2019). PubMed: 31541184
- Thomas LW et al. CHCHD4 regulates tumour proliferation and EMT-related phenotypes, through respiratory chain-mediated metabolism. Cancer Metab 7:7 (2019). PubMed: 31346464