Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NDUFA4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of Human NDUFA4.
- HepG2 and RAW264.7 cell extracts This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: HeLa
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129752 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.|
功能Accessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed to be not involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
序列相似性Belongs to the complex I NDUFA4 subunit family.
细胞定位Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CI 9k antibody
- CI-MLRQ antibody
- Complex I 9kDa subunit antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab129752 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Cui S et al. LncRNA MAFG-AS1 promotes the progression of colorectal cancer by sponging miR-147b and activation of NDUFA4. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 506:251-258 (2018). PubMed: 30348529
- Hoang-Minh LB et al. Infiltrative and drug-resistant slow-cycling cells support metabolic heterogeneity in glioblastoma. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30322894
- Lee D et al. Folate cycle enzyme MTHFD1L confers metabolic advantages in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Clin Invest 127:1856-1872 (2017). PubMed: 28394261