Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to NCF1/p47-phox
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 NCF1/p47-phox 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Pig
- U937 cell lysates
Principal Names - NCF1 / p47-phox; NCF1; p47phox; Neutrophil cytosolic factor-1 (47 kDa, chronic granulomatous disease, autosomal 1) Official Gene Symbol - NCF1 GenBank Accession Number – NP_000256 LocusLink ID - 4687
NCF1 / p47-phox is a cytosolic subunit of the multi-protein complex known as NADPH oxidase found in neutrophils.
Previously labelled as NCF1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Primary antibody说明NCF1 is a cytosolic subunit of the multi-protein complex known as NADPH oxidase found in neutrophils.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能NCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
疾病相关Defects in NCF1 are the cause of chronic granulomatous disease autosomal recessive cytochrome-b-positive type 1 (CGD1) [MIM:233700]. Chronic granulomatous disease is a genetically heterogeneous disorder characterized by the inability of neutrophils and phagocytes to kill microbes that they have ingested. Patients suffer from life-threatening bacterial/fungal infections.
序列相似性Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 47 kDa autosomal chronic granulomatous disease protein antibody
- 47 kDa neutrophil oxidase factor antibody
- NADPH oxidase organizer 2 antibody
Anti-NCF1/p47-phox antibody (ab795) at 1/0.5 dilution + U937 lysate in RIPA buffer. at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa
µg/ml) of U937 lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab795 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Wu W et al. Xian-Ling-Gu-Bao induced inflammatory stress rat liver injury: Inflammatory and oxidative stress playing important roles. J Ethnopharmacol 239:111910 (2019). PubMed: 31026554
- Srivastava S et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis PPE2 Protein Interacts with p67phox and Inhibits Reactive Oxygen Species Production. J Immunol 203:1218-1229 (2019). PubMed: 31375544
- Ren Y et al. Si-Miao-Yong-An decoction ameliorates cardiac function through restoring the equilibrium of SOD and NOX2 in heart failure mice. Pharmacol Res 146:104318 (2019). PubMed: 31228552
- Kong M et al. Serum response factor (SRF) promotes ROS generation and hepatic stellate cell activation by epigenetically stimulating NCF1/2 transcription. Redox Biol 26:101302 (2019). PubMed: 31442911
- Yang HY et al. LOX-1 is implicated in oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced oxidative stress of macrophages in atherosclerosis. Mol Med Rep 12:5335-41 (2015). PubMed: 26165515
- Lu XY et al. Acute ethanol induces apoptosis by stimulating TRPC6 via elevation of superoxide in oxygenated podocytes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:965-74 (2015). PubMed: 25601712
- Jha P et al. Genome-wide methylation profiling identifies an essential role of reactive oxygen species in pediatric glioblastoma multiforme and validates a methylome specific for H3 histone family 3A with absence of G-CIMP/isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 mutation. Neuro Oncol N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24997139
- Song X et al. Lovastatin inhibits human B lymphoma cell proliferation by reducing intracellular ROS and TRPC6 expression. Biochim Biophys Acta 1843:894-901 (2014). PubMed: 24518247
- Giefing M et al. Hodgkin-Reed-Sternberg cells in classical Hodgkin lymphoma show alterations of genes encoding the NADPH oxidase complex and impaired reactive oxygen species synthesis capacity. PLoS One 8:e84928 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24376854
- Underhill DM et al. Dectin-1 activates Syk tyrosine kinase in a dynamic subset of macrophages for reactive oxygen production. Blood 106:2543-50 (2005). PubMed: 15956283