参阅全部 Protein A 蛋白酶
蛋白长度Full length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
补充说明Molecular Weight (protein A): 42,000 daltons Extinction Coefficient: 0.1% at 280 nm is 0.14 (E0.1% of 0.14)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA
- gG-binding protein A
- Immunoglobulin G binding protein A
- Staphylococcal protein A
相关性Protein A is a surface protein of S.aureus which binds IgG molecules by their Fc region. In serum, the bacteria will bind IgG molecules in the wrong orientation on their surface which hinders opsonization and phagocytosis. Mutants of S. aureus lacking protein A are more efficiently phagocytosed in vitro, and mutants in infection models have diminished virulence. Due to its affinity for the Fc region of many mammalian immunoglobulins, protein A is considered a universal reagent in biochemistry and immunology.
细胞定位Secreted; cell wall.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7456 被引用在 15 文献中.
- Kuninaga N et al. Serological and histological evaluation of species-specific immunocontraceptive vaccine antigens based on zona pellucida 3 in the small Indian mongoose (Herpestes auropunctatus). J Vet Med Sci 81:328-337 (2019). PubMed: 30587673
- Mahajan D et al. Dopey1-Mon2 complex binds to dual-lipids and recruits kinesin-1 for membrane trafficking. Nat Commun 10:3218 (2019). PubMed: 31324769
- Liu J et al. Topoisomerase inhibitors promote cancer cell motility via ROS-mediated activation of JAK2-STAT1-CXCL1 pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:370 (2019). PubMed: 31438997
- Shi M et al. Amino acids stimulate the endosome-to-Golgi trafficking through Ragulator and small GTPase Arl5. Nat Commun 9:4987 (2018). PubMed: 30478271
- Pavlaki I et al. The long non-coding RNA Paupar promotes KAP1-dependent chromatin changes and regulates olfactory bulb neurogenesis. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29661885