Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Myosin VIIa/MYO7A
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Myosin VIIa/MYO7A 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Myosin VIIa/MYO7A
Detects Myosin VIIa/MYO7A from mouse tissues as well as recombinant. By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~220 kDa protein representing myosin VIIa/MYO7A from mouse testes preparations. This antibody detects recombinant mouse myosin VIIa/MYO7A overexpressed in Sf9 insect cell lysate.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
This product was previously labelled as Myosin VIIa
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明Myosin VIIa is a member of the myosin superfamily of actin-based motor proteins. Defects in the myosin VIIa gene are responsible for hearing impairment in shaker-1 (sh1) mice and causes Usher syndrome IB in humans. Usher syndrome associates congenital deafness, vestibular dysfunction, and retinitis pigmentosa and is the most common form of combined deafness and blindness. Structural features of myosin VIIa protein include an ATP binding N-terminal motor domain, a central region which possess five light-chain binding (IQ) motifs, and a C-terminal domain with three myosin tail homology (MyTH4) and talin-like homology regions.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3481 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 3-5µg for 106 cells.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 220 kDa.|
相关性Myosins are actin-based motor molecules with ATPase activity. Unconventional myosins serve in intracellular movements. Their highly divergent tails are presumed to bind to membranous compartments, which would be moved relative to actin filaments. In retina, myosin VIIa may play a role in trafficking of ribbon-synaptic vesicle complexes and renewal of the outer photoreceptors disks. In inner ear, it may maintain the rigidity of stereocilia during the dynamic movements of the bundle.
- Deafness autosomal dominant 11 antibody
- Deafness autosomal recessive 2 antibody
- DFNA11 antibody
Anti-Myosin VIIa/MYO7A antibody (ab3481) at 5 µg/ml + Membrane enriched extracts of L6 at 30 µg with Skimmed milk at 5 %
HRP conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/4000 dilution
Western blot detection of Myosin VIIa/MYO7A in mouse testes tissue extract using ab3481.
ab3481 staining Myosin VIIa/MYO7A (red histogram) on L6 cells by Flow Cytometry. Cells were fixed with 70% ethonal, permeabilized with Triton and blocked with 5% BSA for 30 minutes at room temperature. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (3-5 ug/10^6 in 2.5% BSA) for 2 hours at room temperature. An Alexa fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/400) was used as the secondary antibody. Purple histogram represents unstained control, pink histogram represents rabbit isotype control and green histogram represents no primary antibody control
ab3481 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Mei H et al. Increased mitochondrial DNA copy number protects hair cells and HEI-OC1 cells against drug-induced apoptosis. Mol Med Rep 21:338-346 (2020). PubMed: 31939628
- Xu W et al. Endothelial FAM3A positively regulates post-ischaemic angiogenesis. EBioMedicine 43:32-42 (2019). PubMed: 31000420
- Liu Y et al. Unconventional myosin VIIA promotes melanoma progression. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29361540
- Fan F et al. Exophilin-8 assembles secretory granules for exocytosis in the actin cortex via interaction with RIM-BP2 and myosin-VIIa. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28673385
- Santos AC et al. Cochlear epithelial of dog fetuses: a new source of multipotent stem cells. Cytotechnology 69:179-189 (2017). PubMed: 28074389