Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Myosin light chain (phospho S20)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Myosin light chain (phospho S20)抗体
参阅全部 Myosin light chain 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Myosin light chain (phospho S20)
This phospho specific polyclonal antibody is specific for phosphorylated pS20 of human myosin light chain. Reactivity with non-phosphorylated human myosin light chain is less than 1% by ELISA. The selected peptide sequence used to generate the polyclonal antibody is located near the amino terminal end of the polypeptide corresponding to the smooth/non-muscle form of myosin regulatory light chain found in cardiac myocytes in addition to smooth and non-muscle cells. This sequence differs from that of the sarcomeric/cardiac form of myosin regulatory light chain that has a different sequence around the phosphorylation site. BLAST search analysis was used to determine that the smooth and non-muscle forms of myosin regulatory light chain have identical sequences. Cross reactivity is expected.
Customers have seen variable performance with Xenopus laevis.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification. Antiserum was first purified against the phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide. The resultant affinity purified antibody was then cross-adsorbed against the non-phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
We recommend using BSA for blocking when using phospho-specific antibodies.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
功能Myosin regulatory subunit that plays an important role in regulation of both smooth muscle and nonmuscle cell contractile activity via its phosphorylation. Implicated in cytokinesis, receptor capping, and cell locomotion.
组织特异性Smooth muscle tissues and in some, but not all, nonmuscle cells.
序列相似性Contains 3 EF-hand domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation increases the actin-activated myosin ATPase activity and thereby regulates the contractile activity. It is required to generate the driving force in the migration of the cells but not necessary for localization of myosin-2 at the leading edge.
- Information by UniProt
- 20 kDa myosin light chain antibody
- KMLC antibody
- LC20 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Myosin light chain (phospho S20) antibody (ab2480) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Regulatory Light Chain Non-Phospho recombinant protein, 50 ng
Lane 2 : Regulatory Light Chain Phospho recombinant protein, 50 ng
Lane 3 : Smooth Muscle Non-Phospho recombinant protein, 50 ng
Lane 4 : Smooth Muscle Phospho recombinant protein, 50 ng
All lanes : Peroxidase rabbit secondary antibody at 1/40000 dilution
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
IHC-P of ab2480 at 2.5 µg/ml staining both vascular and myometrial smooth muscle cells of the human uterus. The image shows localization of the antibody as the precipitated red signal, with a hematoxylin purple nuclear counterstain.
Rabbit polyclonal to phospho Myosin Light Chain phospho Myosin Light Chain (Ser 20) (ab2480) used at a 1/5000 dilution to detect myosin light chain by Western blot. Either 13 ug (lanes 1-3) or 20 ug (lanes 4-7) of a mouse cardiac myocyte lysate was loaded on a 4-20% Criterion gel for SDS-PAGE. Samples were either mock-treated or CLA treated:
Lane 1 : untreated 45 min
Lane 2 : CLA 50 nm 45 min
Lane 3 : CLA 100 nm 45 min
Lane 4 : A21 untreated 45 min
Lane 5 : A22 A23187 5 min
Lane 6 : A23 A23187 15 min
Lane 7 : A24 A23187 60 min
After washing, a 1/5,000 dilution of anti-rabbit HRP (ab7090) was used as secondary.
Rabbit polyclonal to phospho Myosin Light Chain phospho Myosin Light Chain (Ser 20) (ab2480) used at a 1/5000 dilution to detect myosin light chain by Western blot. Either 13 ug (lanes 1-3) or 20 ug (lanes 4-7) of a mouse cardiac myocyte lysate was loaded on a 4-20
ab2480 被引用在 88 文献中.
- Ding J et al. Myosin light chain kinase inhibitor ML7 improves vascular endothelial dysfunction and permeability via the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in a rabbit model of atherosclerosis. Biomed Pharmacother 128:110258 (2020). PubMed: 32516749
- Guo C et al. Bilobalide reversibly modulates blood-brain barrier permeability through promoting adenosine A1 receptor-mediated phosphorylation of actin-binding proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 526:1077-1084 (2020). PubMed: 32312522
- Tsai TY et al. Efficient Front-Rear Coupling in Neutrophil Chemotaxis by Dynamic Myosin II Localization. Dev Cell 49:189-205.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31014479
- Hirashima T & Adachi T Polarized cellular mechano-response system for maintaining radial size in developing epithelial tubes. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31619390
- Wang WY et al. Fibronectin promotes nasopharyngeal cancer cell motility and proliferation. Biomed Pharmacother 109:1772-1784 (2019). PubMed: 30551431