Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Mycobacterium tuberculosis 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Mycobacterium tuberculosis
特异性This antibody is reactive with other Mycobacteria species including: M. avium, M. phlei, and M. parafortuitum. This antibody has been reported not to be reactive with E. coli K12, Salmonella typhimurium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus (group B), Candida albicans and Neisseria meningitides.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Purified Protein Derivative
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Da Vinci Green Diluent
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/200. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
相关性Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the most common cause of tuberculosis. Primary infection begins with inhalation of 1 to 10 aerosolised bacilli. The pathogenicity of the organism is determined by its ability to escape host immune responses as well as eliciting delayed hypersensitivity. Alveolar macrophages engulf the invading cells but are unable to mount an effective defense. Several virulence factors are responsible for this apparent failure; most notably in the mycobacterial cell wall are the cord factor, lipoarabinomannan, and the 65 kd heat shock protein or HSP65. The emergence of new strains of resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis has created new interest in clinical diagnosis. Studies have shown immunohistochemical techniques to be superior to conventional special stains. Thus the demonstration of mycobacterial antigens are not only useful in establishing mycobacterial aetiology, but can also be used as an alternative method to the conventional Ziehl-Neelsen method.
- M. tuberculosis antibody
ab905 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Krishnamoorthy G et al. FX11 limits Mycobacterium tuberculosis growth and potentiates bactericidal activity of isoniazid through host-directed activity. Dis Model Mech 13:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32034005
- Chai Q et al. A Mycobacterium tuberculosis surface protein recruits ubiquitin to trigger host xenophagy. Nat Commun 10:1973 (2019). PubMed: 31036822
- Headley CA et al. Nontuberculous mycobacterium M. avium infection predisposes aged mice to cardiac abnormalities and inflammation. Aging Cell 18:e12926 (2019). PubMed: 30834643
- Chouhan D et al. Mycobacterium abscessus infection in the stomach of patients with various gastric symptoms. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 13:e0007799 (2019). PubMed: 31682611
- Gautam US et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis sensor kinase DosS modulates the autophagosome in a DosR-independent manner. Commun Biol 2:349 (2019). PubMed: 31552302