Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Myc tag (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Myc tag 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to Myc tag (FITC)
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: ICC, ICC/IFmore details
常规说明F/P ratio is 3 to 7.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies were affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1263 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200. (see Abreview).|
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1263 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Baud C et al. Translocation path of a substrate protein through its Omp85 transporter. Nat Commun 5:5271 (2014). PubMed: 25327833
- Zou S et al. A novel actin-binding domain on Slo1 calcium-activated potassium channels is necessary for their expression in the plasma membrane. Mol Pharmacol 73:359-68 (2008). PubMed: 17989352
- Zou S et al. The beta 1 subunit of L-type voltage-gated Ca2+ channels independently binds to and inhibits the gating of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels. Mol Pharmacol 73:369-78 (2008). PubMed: 17989350
- Kim EY et al. Nephrin binds to the COOH terminus of a large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel isoform and regulates its expression on the cell surface. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F235-46 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18480178
- Kim EY et al. Interactions with filamin A stimulate surface expression of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels in the absence of direct actin binding. Mol Pharmacol 72:622-30 (2007). PubMed: 17586600
- Poncet D et al. Cytopathic effects of the cytomegalovirus-encoded apoptosis inhibitory protein vMIA. J Cell Biol 174:985-96 (2006). PubMed: 16982800