存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies were affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1263 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200. (see Abreview).|
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1263 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Baud C et al. Translocation path of a substrate protein through its Omp85 transporter. Nat Commun 5:5271 (2014). PubMed: 25327833
- Zou S et al. A novel actin-binding domain on Slo1 calcium-activated potassium channels is necessary for their expression in the plasma membrane. Mol Pharmacol 73:359-68 (2008). PubMed: 17989352
- Zou S et al. The beta 1 subunit of L-type voltage-gated Ca2+ channels independently binds to and inhibits the gating of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels. Mol Pharmacol 73:369-78 (2008). PubMed: 17989350
- Kim EY et al. Nephrin binds to the COOH terminus of a large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel isoform and regulates its expression on the cell surface. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F235-46 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18480178
- Kim EY et al. Interactions with filamin A stimulate surface expression of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels in the absence of direct actin binding. Mol Pharmacol 72:622-30 (2007). PubMed: 17586600
- Poncet D et al. Cytopathic effects of the cytomegalovirus-encoded apoptosis inhibitory protein vMIA. J Cell Biol 174:985-96 (2006). PubMed: 16982800