存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 20 - 40 µg/ml. Use at a concentration of 20 - 40 µg/ml. Use at a concentration of 15-25 ul of gel slurry per 0.1 to 1 mg of protein lysate or extract.|
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1253 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Katoh I et al. C-terminal a Domain of p63 Binds to p300 to Coactivate ß-Catenin. Neoplasia 21:494-503 (2019). PubMed: 30986748
- Cai L et al. Identification of a genetic interaction between the tumor suppressor EAF2 and the retinoblastoma protein (Rb) signaling pathway in C. elegans and prostate cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 447:292-8 (2014). PubMed: 24727455
- Carballo JA et al. Budding yeast ATM/ATR control meiotic double-strand break (DSB) levels by down-regulating Rec114, an essential component of the DSB-machinery. PLoS Genet 9:e1003545 (2013). IP . PubMed: 23825959
- Warrington SJ et al. The Frizzled-dependent planar polarity pathway locally promotes E-cadherin turnover via recruitment of RhoGEF2. Development 140:1045-54 (2013). IP . PubMed: 23364328
- Aavikko M et al. Loss of SUFU function in familial multiple meningioma. Am J Hum Genet 91:520-6 (2012). PubMed: 22958902
- Isoda M et al. Dynamic regulation of Emi2 by Emi2-bound Cdk1/Plk1/CK1 and PP2A-B56 in meiotic arrest of Xenopus eggs. Dev Cell 21:506-19 (2011). PubMed: 21871841
- Ohe M et al. Emi2 inhibition of the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome absolutely requires Emi2 binding via the C-terminal RL tail. Mol Biol Cell 21:905-13 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20089832
- Epting D et al. The Rac1 regulator ELMO1 controls vascular morphogenesis in zebrafish. Circ Res 107:45-55 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20466982
- Thoma C et al. Enhancement of IRES-mediated translation of the c-myc and BiP mRNAs by the poly(A) tail is independent of intact eIF4G and PABP. Mol Cell 15:925-35 (2004). PubMed: 15383282