Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Myc tag
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC
- Isotype: IgY
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Antibodies were purified from the yolks using a proprietary method that yields a purity of >90%. Antibodies were affinity-purified over a SulfoLink® (Pierce) column conjugated with the peptide used for immunizations, and then dialyzed against PBS. Filter-sterilized (0.2 µm).
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Can be blocked with Human c-Myc peptide (ab13837).|
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172)
Lane 1 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 30 µg
Lane 2 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 20 µg
Lane 3 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 5 µg
ab172 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Puri R et al. Mul1 restrains Parkin-mediated mitophagy in mature neurons by maintaining ER-mitochondrial contacts. Nat Commun 10:3645 (2019). PubMed: 31409786
- Czarna A et al. Single-cell analysis of the fate of c-kit-positive bone marrow cells. NPJ Regen Med 2:27 (2017). PubMed: 29302361
- Rutkowska-Wlodarczyk I et al. A proteomic analysis reveals the interaction of GluK1 ionotropic kainate receptor subunits with Go proteins. J Neurosci 35:5171-9 (2015). PubMed: 25834043
- Selak S et al. A role for SNAP25 in internalization of kainate receptors and synaptic plasticity. Neuron 63:357-71 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19679075
- Bréchet A et al. Protein kinase CK2 contributes to the organization of sodium channels in axonal membranes by regulating their interactions with ankyrin G. J Cell Biol 183:1101-14 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19064667