产品名称Anti-Myc tag抗体[9E10] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin荧光)
参阅全部 Myc tag 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[9E10] to Myc tag (SureLight® Allophycocyanin荧光)
偶联物SureLight® Allophycocyanin. Ex: 652nm, Em: 657nm
特异性This antibody is specific for Myc tagged proteins. The Myc tag epitope (EQKLISEEDL) is located at the dimerization site of c-myc and therefore this antibody does not perform well at recognizing endogenous c-myc.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, FRETmore details
Synthetic peptide: AEEQKLISEE DLLRKRREQL KHKLE conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 408-432 of Human c-Myc.
表位ab72580 recognizes the 9E10 epitope (EQKLISEEDL sequence) derived from the human c-myc protein.
Excitation max. 652 nm. Emission max. 657.5 nm. F/P 1:1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 97.37% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Size exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117487)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - ChIP Grade (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab72468)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72580 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab73711 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|FRET||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Hörnström D et al. Molecular optimization of autotransporter-based tyrosinase surface display. Biochim Biophys Acta Biomembr 1861:486-494 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30521785) »
- Gustavsson M et al. Surface expression of ?-transaminase in Escherichia coli. Appl Environ Microbiol 80:2293-8 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24487538) »